How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to Android phone?"
A lot of Android users post the above question on Quora and Android Community. Of cousre, compared to manually entering contacts, transfer contacts directly is more convenient. We've gathered 5 ways in this article! Continue to see how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android with 4 Ways
Way 1. Move Contacts from iPhone to Android with iCareFone
This way can help you move contacts from Android to iPhone with no requirements. If you don't have Google Account, Gmail or Google drive, you’re left using Tenorshare iCareFone to transfer Contacts. It supports the latest iPhone 12 too. Let's get started.
Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer, lauch it and select "Manage" > "Contacts".
Next, iCareFone will auto select all your Contacts, you can selectively choose the Conatcts too. Then, click "Export".
- All your Contacts will be save on your computer. Next, connect your Android device and open the Android files.
- In the end, copy the Contacts file which exported from iCareFone and paste it to the Android files. Then done.
That's how you use iCareFone to transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android easily. You can also check the video guide below:
Way 2: Copy Contacts from iPhone to Android with iCloud
You all must know about iCloud when you're using an iPhone and this is our next way to make you learn how to copy contacts from iPhone to Android. The steps are as follows:
- On your computer, visit iCloud.com
- Click on 'Contacts' option and choose the contacts that you wish to transfer.
Now, look for the gear icon at the bottom left corner and click on 'Export vCard'.
- After when you do this, the VCF file having the chosen contacts will be downloaded on your PC.
- Subsequently, you need to make connection between your Android device and PC. Then just start copying the VCF file into the native storage of your device and get the contacts imported from either 'Contacts' or 'People' app.
Way 3. Export Contacts from iPhone to Android With Gmail
This way is to export contacts from iPhone to Android is using Gmail. This is also a simple method. Go through the following steps to learn how to achieve that.
Before you start, please repeat the first three steps of Way 2.
- Next, visit Gmail.com and login with the Google credentials which is also configured with your Android device.
- You need to look at the grid kind of icon at the top right of the screen. Click on it and choose 'Contacts' from there.
Now, begin to select the contacts you want. Hit on 'More' dropdown menu form the left panel and choose 'Import' now.
Way 4. Manually to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android (Small lists)
Well this method is only suggested to you when you have a small list of contacts to transfer. This is because the manual transfer will be done one by one and you could feel lazy while doing this with a huge list of contacts. To do this, your iPhone offers 'Share Contact' option when you tap on any of the contact.
So, tap the contact you wish to transfer and choose 'Share Contact' option. Now, choose the medium of sharing i.e. choose whether you wish to share the contact via email or text. Proceed with the desired option.
Again, we will say that this method is only recommended if you have less amount of contacts say 8-10 contacts.
Related Read: How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
We hope that you found the contact transfer much easier now after reading this post. So, don't sit idle and start to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android now! Also, please leave your thoughts below and make us know about the post.