How to Bypass Lock Screen on iOS 17/16/15
Set a passcode on iPhone screen is a great way to protect personal information. But recently, some users said they forgot password on their iOS 17/16/15 device and cannot access it anymore. Actually, unlock iOS 17/16/15 passcode is not that hard. With the easy tips and tricks we've gathered in this article, you can get into your locked or disabled iPhone and iPad and how to bypass iPhone Lock screen quickly.
- Way 1: Hack iPhone Passcode with Emergency Call
- Way 2: Unlock iPhone Passcode on iOS 17/16/15 without iTunes
- Way 3: Reset Password on iOS 17/16/15 with iTunes Restore
- Way 4: Erase iPhone from iCloud to Bypass iOS 17/16/15 Password
Way 1: Hack iPhone Passcode with Emergency Call
Most people may not familiar with this easy passcode unlocking trick, but it's really a convenient way to remove iPhone passcode and bypass Lock screen without restore or losing data.
- On the lock screen, click "Emergency" from the left corner.
- Now type some random numbers and tap on the call icon. Repeat the typing and then click "Cancel".
- Press the home button and your device will open without requiring password.
Way 2: Unlock iPhone Passcode on iOS 17/16/15 without iTunes
The above trick failed to work for you or iPhone is disabled? Try Tenorshare 4uKey iPhone Unlocker an easy iPhone password unlock tool to erase the passcode by installing the latest software version and get access to your iOS 17/16/15 device without using iTunes. Free download and install the program on PC or Mac and follow the steps below to see how it works.
- Run Tenorshare iPhone Unlocker and connect iPhone to computer, click "Start" once the device is recognized.
- Now you'll see an interface like below asking you to download the latest firmware package, choose a save path and click "Download" to proceed.
- When the firmware is downloaded successfully, click "Unlock Now", the software will start removing the password. The whole process will be done in minutes and then you'll be able to set up iPhone as a new one.
Way 3: Reset Password on iOS 17/16/15 with iTunes Restore
Use iTunes to restore iPhone to factory settings is also an alternative way to erase passcode on iPhone, but you'll back to the original status and the process is a little tedious.
- Connect iPhone to computer and open iTunes, click "Restore iPhone" once the device is detected.
- Now you'll see a pop up message, click "Restore" to put iPhone to its default settings. Now you can set a new password on your device and upgrade to iOS 17/16/15 if necessary.
Way 4: Erase iPhone from iCloud to Bypass iOS 17/16/15 Password
If the "Find My iPhone" feature is enabled on your iPhone or iPad, you can use it to bypass lock screen on iOS 17/16/15 without Siri or SIM card.
- Go to iCloud on another device and login with your Apple ID, click "All Devices" at the top of the browser.
- Select your iOS device and click "Erase iPhone" to wipe the password as well as all the data and settings. Then you can set a new lock screen passcode.
Tips: Worried about the data loss after unlocking iPhone with the methods above? Relax; you can always get back all the files from iPhone directly or from backups. Just check how to recover lost data on iOS 17/16/15.
This article has shown you 4 easy ways to bypass Lock screen with iOS 17/16/15 on most models of iPhone. If you have other password questions, don't hesitate to contact us by commenting below.