Fixed! How to Remove Activation Lock on Apple Watch without Apple ID
How to remove Activation lock on Apple watch without Apple ID? We searched for the common question asked on Reddit, and to our surprise, many users asked how to remove Activation Lock on Apple Watch. This article will show you the authentic method that you can use to remove the Activation Lock. So, let's get started!
- Part 1: What is Apple Watch Activation Lock?
- Part 2: What Kind Of Apple Watch Has Activation Lock?
- Part 3: How to Remove Activation Lock on Apple Watch without Apple ID?
- Also Wonder: How to Get Rid Of Activation Lock on Your iPhone/iPad?
Part 1: What is Apple Watch Activation Lock?
Activation Lock is a function created by Apple that works with Find My [Device]. Therefore, when Find My [Device] feature is on, it automatically turns on the Activation Lock. It helps protect your device information and makes sure that your data is protected and kept safe from snoopers. Furthermore, if you forget your Apple ID and password, this feature will be difficult to remove, and you can't sell the device to anyone. If you want to learn more about it, read the details below.
Part 2: What Kind Of Apple Watch Has Activation Lock?
Suppose your Apple Watch is linked with Apple ID and password. There are changes that your watch has Find My [Device] feature enabled. Besides, you can also confirm the Activation Lock feature by following the steps below.
- Go to your iPhone and look for the watch app.
- On the app, you will see the Info button; click it.
- If you see the Find My Apple Watch feature, it's confirmed that your Watch has the Activation lock feature.
Or you can check the list below(whcich has )to see if your Apple watch belongs to one of models.
- Apple Watch (2015–2016)
- Apple Watch Series 1 (2016–2018)
- Apple Watch Series 2 (2016–2017)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (2017–present)
- Apple Watch Series 4 (2018–2019)
- Apple Watch Series 5 (2019-)
- Apple Watch Series 6
Part 3: How to Remove Activation Lock on Apple Watch without Apple ID?
We are sure many people have recommended removing the Activation Lock using different sites and free online tools. But keep in mind that most of them are just scams. Yes, you heard it right. Below we have mentioned all the details, so you can get better knowledge about it.
Be Careful with These Ways, They Don't Work
Here are some ways that you shouldn’t try if you want to remove the activation lock on Apple Watch.
- Don’t reset your Apple Watch. Resetting the data will be a bad idea because, in this way, you will remove all the things from the app, and this process won't help you to remove the activation lock.
- Don’t get scammed by online unlocking websites, such as DirectUnlocks, because it's fake and won't give you reliable results. Many websites are available on the internet that will assure your 100% results but believe us, they won't work for you.
- Ensure that you are not wasting your time downloading PDF files, which offer you complete instructions but don't provide you the solution.
- Skip those tools, which claim to work with Apple. Even the DNS bypass method won’t work for you because it is completely fake.
So, the question is, what is the solution to remove the Activation lock on Apple Watch? Below we have mentioned two methods that will work for you.
So, What Are the Really Workable Ways?
Here are two ways that you can try to unlock the Activation lock on Apple Watch.
Way 1. Ask the Previous Owner for Help
To remove the Activation Lock on Apple Watch, you have to contact the previous owner, so you can get the Apple ID and password details. In case you don't know the previous owner, don't worry because you can easily find the details using the IMEI number. Once you got the IMEI, use an online tracker website that will provide you the details using IMEI.
Way 2. Contact Apple
How to remove iCloud from Apple Watch without password? Or how to bypass Activation Lock on Apple Watch without Apple ID? The best and simplest way is to contact Apple. All you have to do is provide them your ownership proofs, device serial number, and agreement number. Once your ownership is verified, they will remove the Activation Lock for you.
We also have an extra tip for you that will help you to take Activation Lock off from Apple Watch without Apple ID. Continue reading to find out all the details.
Extra Tip: How to Remove Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad without Apple ID?
Tenorshare 4MeKey will help you if you want to activate Apple Watch without Apple ID. This tool has been used by millions of users and contains positive reviews. In fact, this program can easily download on Mac and Windows. It also allows you to Turn Off My iPhone without a password and works on old as well as new iPhone devices.
Below is the complete guide that will help you to learn more about this software and how it helps to unlock the Activation Lock without Apple ID and password.
Firstly, Let's Take a Look at How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock iPhone/iPad with Video Guide
Make sure to download and install the latest version from the original website. You can either select Windows or Mac version. Once it is installed, click the “Remove iCloud Activation Lock" option.
To remove Activation Lock, you have to do the jailbreak process, and the app will help you with it. To start the procedure, you have to read all the instructions and connect your device.
There will be two methods to jailbreak the device; Mac and Windows. If you have downloaded the app on Windows, try the Windows method; otherwise, you can choose the Mac one. Make sure to follow all the instructions on the screen.
After finishing the jailbreak procedure, you’ve to remove the iCloud activation lock, and for that, it's imperative to confirm your device information.
Once you have confirmed your device details, hit the "Start Remove" option, and it will remove the Activation lock within a few minutes.
After the status bar is completed, you will see the successful message on the screen.
We hope you have successfully got the answer to how to unlock Apple Watch without Activation Lock. 4MeKey will help to remove the activation lock on Apple Watch without Apple ID and password. That means you don’t have to contact Apple and even search for the old owner. So, what are you waiting for? Go try this application to resolve your issues.