[How To Guide] iCloud Hardware Bypass A1396/A1430/iPhone 6s
Locking out of your device for absolutely no genuine reason is depressing and frustrating. Buying a second-hand iPhone or forgetting the login credentials of your Apple may cause you trouble logging in to your device. However, to unlock your Apple device, you need to bypass the activation lock. There are many ways to do so and iCloud hardware bypass is one of them.
- Part 1: What Is iCloud Hardware Bypass
- Part 2: A1396 iCloud Bypass Hardware
- Part 3: A1430 iCloud Bypass hardware
- Part 4: iPhone 6s iCloud Bypass hardware
- Tips: 4MeKey- Free iCloud Bypass Software Recommend
Part 1: What Is iCloud Hardware Bypass
iCloud hardware bypass generally involves bypassing iPhone/iPad activation lock by replacing the hardware of the locked device with a new one. This process can be done by professionals only since it requires a lot of tech knowledge and practice. Your device’s CPU needs to be reprogrammed before you make the replacement of hardware.
However, this method is only effective for a few models of iPhone/iPad. Moreover, this method needs extra care since any faulty step can lead to permanent damage to the device.
Part 2: A1396 iCloud Bypass Hardware
iPad 2 iCloud bypass hardware is a tricky method to perform by a non-tech person. However, if you think you can do the process of a1396 iCloud bypass hardware then here is how to perform iPad a1396 iCloud bypass hardware. And here is the detailed video guide.
- Remove the iPad case with full care and lift its screen in the next step.
You will see the motherboard of the iPad. Look for the R1205 resistor close to the Apple A5 chip.
- Remove the r1205 resistor and put all screws back in their right position.
- Connect your iPad with the computer and it will detect the disabled iPad. Start the recovery mode for the connected iPad. Within a few minutes, iTunes will restore the software on the iPad.
- You can now set up your iPad as a new device. Configure all the settings on the iPad.
Note: Do this process in DFU mode.
Part 3: A1430 iCloud Bypass hardware
A1430 iCloud bypass hardware is also tricky but it follows the same strategy used for iPad 2. Here is how to do it right. The detailed video guide is here.
- Start with opening your iPad case and open the motherboard.
- Look for the r1204 resistor carefully on the left side of the A5 chip under the metal cover. You don’t need to take the logic board out.
Now remove the r1204 resistor and put back all the screws in the right position.
- Connect your iPad to a computer using a USB data cable. Run the recovery mode for it. Set it as a new device.
- Enter all the details and you are done with the process.
Note: Perform this process in DFU mode.
Part 4: iPhone 6s iCloud Bypass hardware
Seeing your iPhone device permanently locked is surely a headache. However, if you are confident and knowledgeable, you can try this hardware bypass of the iPhone 6s. The video guide is here.
- Power off your iPhone device and carefully disassemble the iPhone step by step.
- Take out the chips on the new motherboard which you prepared.
- Bond the chips to the original motherboard of your device.
- It is time to install the motherboard in the rare case of the iPhone and assemble all the pieces with utmost care.
- Now you can use your iPhone just like a new device.
Tips: 4MeKey- Free iCloud Bypass Software Recommend
Undoubtedly it seems quite difficult for most people to bypass the activation lock by changing chips. This process is also tough to perform since iOS devices follow a very tricky system to avoid the stealing of devices. Moreover, this hardware method works for a few Apple devices and some users have reported that their devices went back to their locked forms after an update.
It is advisable that you should not risk damaging your iOS device using this hardware method. Many tools can serve this purpose very well. Tenorshare 4MeKey is software used to bypass the Activation Lock on iOS devices effortlessly, quickly, and safely. It allows you to set a new Apple ID and log in to your device with no hassle at all. Its interface is quite easy for the non-tech audience to use. Here are the simple steps which you need to follow to bypass the activation lock on your apple device.
Download and Launch 4MeKey software on your computer and choose “Remove iCloud activation lock”. Now connect your Apple device using a USB cable and confirm the right connection before proceeding.
The next step is jailbreaking your iOS device. The jailbreak method is different for Windows and Mac users. Follow the guide on 4MeKey and continue the process until jailbreaking the device successfully.
After jailbreaking your iPhone successfully, confirm your device information and tap on “Start” to initiate the activation lock removal process.
It will take a few minutes to complete and after that, you can login a new Apple ID on app store.
Note: After bypassing the activation lock, your device won’t be available for cellular, phone calls, and using iCloud.
The Bottom Line
The iCloud hardware bypass method is a very time taking and tough method. Moreover, you need to get it done by an expert since a tech guru can play with the hardware of your device. However, you should try bypassing your device using reliable software like Tenorshare 4MeKey. It’s an easy, time-saving, and reliable solution to unlock your device.