5 Feasible Ways to Mirror Android to PC
Screen mirroring allows a user to mirror or remotely control his Android screen on PC. Android screen mirroring is as popular as other hot Android discussions. The most significant and obvious advantage of Android screen mirroring is that multiple files can be shared so easily. Furthermore, by mirroring Android devices to PC, many apps can be enjoyed in a much better way. To teach you how to mirror Android to PC, we have mentioned 5 very easy and effective ways. So, let’s start.
- Part 1. How to Mirror Android to PC with Vysor
- Part 2. How to Mirror Android to PC with ApowerMirror
- Part 3. How to Screen Mirroring Android to PC via Mobizen
- Part 4. How to Screen Mirroring Android to PC via AirDroid
- Part 5. How to Screen Share Android to PC using LetsView
- Bonus: How to Backup Android to PC
Part 1. How to Mirror Android to PC with Vysor
The first way to mirror Android to PC is to use Vysor. Vysor is an effective tool for mirroring Android devices to PC, so that you can use apps, play Android games, or control your phone on computer. It is compatible with all operating systems, and also support iOS. It has two versions that are free and pro. For most users, a free or basic version will suffice. However, if you continuously use this software and need some advanced features, you can avail yourself pro version.
Here is how you can use Vysor for screen mirroring Android to PC.
First of all, download and install Vysor on both your Android phone and PC.
- Now connect your Android device to the computer. The very next thing you need to do is to grant access to USB Debugging.
- Now open Vysor app and choose "Find Device" to detect your Android phone. Then you can start to mirror.
Vysor has a Chrome app, so you can install it on Chrome store instead. But for Windows user, you need to install ADB driver for one more extra step.
Part 2. How to Mirror Android to PC with ApowerMirror
ApowerMirror is also one of the best screen mirroring apps for Android devices. Other than Android screen mirroring, it also offers some additional features such as taking screenshots, screen recording, adding notes, and many more. It allows a user to mirror Android phone to PC more conveniently.
Follow these procedures to learn how to mirror android to PC using this app.
- Download and install the ApowerMirror app on your PC and Android phone.
- Connect your computer to the same WiFi as your Android device. (You can also connect using a USB cable if you want to perform without WiFi. In this way, you also need to allow USB debugging.)
Open ApowerMirror app on your phone and tap on "Mirror" icon. Choose your PC option and Start Now.
- After the successful connection, you can now enjoy the full benefits of mirroring the Android device to a PC.
Part 3. How to Screen Mirroring Android to PC via Mobizen
Mobizen mirroring allows a user to connect his mobile device to a PC via a web browser or application. Furthermore, it provides an instant streaming experience of photos and videos on a large screen so conveniently. With Mobizen, you can easily mirror Android to PC.
- First of all, the Mobizen Mirroring PC application should be downloaded and installed.
- After launching the PC application and logging in to your account, select between wireless/USB and log in.
- Now verify your device with the 2 step verification which is applicable only in the case of wireless connection.
Press the "2-step verification" button that will appear on your mobile screen. Enter the six-digit code on the device’s keypad obtained from the PC.
- Just press start and let the remaining task be done automatically.
Part 4. How to Screen Mirroring Android to PC via AirDroid
AirDroid is also one of the best Android screen mirroring apps. It allows a user to wireless manage and access his smartphone from Mac, Windows, or the web. AirMirror is a special feature of AirDroid that allows a user to wirelessly control his device. There is no need to root the Android/iOS device.
Follow these steps for screen mirroring Android to PC using the AirDroid.
- Download the AirDroid Personal application on your smartphone. After that, login to your AirDroid account.
- Visit AirDroid Web using your PC. Again login to your account and select your device.
Tap the “Mirroring” icon. The rest of the procedure will be automatic. Soon, you will be able to enjoy the perks of Android screen mirroring.
Part 5. How to Screen Share Android to PC using LetsView
LetsView is an excellent free screen sharing application that is compatible with several platforms incorporating Android, Windows, Mac. and iOS devices. Even though it is a free app, it still offers whiteboard, full screen, and screenshot features. Furthermore, it is very user-friendly. Just follow these steps to do screen sharing while using this app.
- Download and install the corresponding versions of LetsView for both your smartphone and Desktop.
- Connect your computer and Android device to the same WiFi connection.
Launch LetsView Android app and then select the name of your computer.
- Select “Phone screen mirroring” option. At last tap on "Start Now" to mirror your Android phone to PC.
Bonus: How to Backup Android to PC
Are you considering how to backup Android to PC? Tenorshare Ultdata for Android is a perfect solution for recovering any lost precious Android data files incorporating messages, contacts, documents, videos, call history, and audios. There is no need for rooting to recover the old accidentally deleted photos or other files from your phone.
Screen mirroring Android to PC offers numerous advantages. Some of them are that it allows you to stream, watch movies, play games, and take part in other such activities on bigger screens. It is also the same with iPhone screen mirroring.
For those who were looking for the newest guide on screen mirroring Android to PC, we have explained some of the best-related platforms in detail, i.e. Vysor, ApowerMirror, Mobizen, AirDroid, AirMirror, and LetsView. In addition to that, we have also explained how the suggested apps can be used for the desired purpose. For any further questions, you can always make contact with us.