The Best Ways to Mirror Android to Mac
Android screen mirroring to Mac is much easy and beneficial for us if we want to enjoy our favorite serial on a large screen. You can get the opportunity to browser the streams, photos, videos, and anything that you would like to watch on your smartphone on the large screen of your phone. If you want to mirror Android to Mac then you can avail this opportunity through the following ways that are given below.
1. How to Mirror Android to Mac Using Reflector
Reflector is a wireless yet powerful, and efficient software for media streaming, and screen mirroring. Use this software, and unleash the true easiness, beauty of sharing, and recording your device. This software is for combining all the powerful streaming devices like apple, Chromecast etc to get the best experience. You have to follow following steps to mirror Android to Mac using Reflector
- You can download reflector for free on your Mac. Launch the software, and connect both Android, and Mac with the same Wifi network.
Now, scroll down the quick settings panel and select the screencast option on your Android device. Different devices may have different name, like Smart View on Samsung, Cast on Google phones.
- After that, you will see all the wireless devices that are available to screen mirror. Select your Mac from that list.
- Congratulations, you have successfully mirrored your Android device to your Mac. Now, everything on your Android device will be visible on your Mac as well.
2. How to Mirror Android Screen to Mac with X-mirage
You can easily mirror your Android screen on your Mac device and enjoy the benefits. When you have X-Mirage installed on your Mac, then you will be able to display Android screen on Mac. With the latest update, X-mirage not only supports iOS mirroring to PC, but also helps Android users.
It only supports Android devices that are compitable with Google Cast. Besides mirroring Android screen to Mac, it can also help screen recording and capture.
It is very easy, and simple to use. Here are few steps that you can follow to get the mirror Android screen to Mac with the x-mirage:
- First, you have to download and install X-Mirage on your Mac. Please make sure that your Mac and Android device are on the identical Wi-Fi network.
- Then Swipe down from the top of your Android device to show the Quick Settings panel. Select a button labeled Cast.
Moreover, A list of Chrome cast device on your network will display up. Select your Mac.
- Your Android display screen will appear on the Mac and you can enjoy your favorite movie and video streaming on a big screen.
3. How to Mirror Android Screen to Mac via AirDroid
AirDroid is another important app if you want to get the Android mirror to Mac to enjoy the streaming. The above methods were all about how to mirror Android on Mac by using the built-in screencast feature. But you need to download the AirDroid app on Android. So when you have to share your Android screen on your Mac without screencast feature, you will have this opportunity and guidance for doing so. If you want to know how you can use the Android phone on Mac by issuing this app, here are few steps that would be helpful for you.
- Download AirDroid on your Mac, and open up the Google Play Store app to install the application on smart phone.
- Make the same Wifi connection on both the Mac and Android devices.
Open AirDroid on your Mac. To pair the Android phone to Mac, you need to enter the cast code ot scan the QR code on your Android.
- After enabling the screen permission, you can start mirroring your smart phone with Mac.
Although the screen mirroing apps can help you stream content from Android to Mac, not all of them can transfer files, which is a part of reason why we want to mirror Android to Mac. So in the last, a great tool will be introduced to make sharing files from Android to Mac much easier. Ultdata for Android is the exact tool knwon as recovering data and transferring files.
Plus: How to Mirror Android to PC
Before we come to the end of this blog, I would also like to recommend a software that is used to mirror Android to Windows PC. It is called Phone Mirror.
Simply download and run Phone Mirror on your PC. Then connect your Android phone to it, and follow the steps below to enable USB debugging.
Click on the mirror icon, and you can mirror Android to PC right away.
- Now you can control your mobile phone on computer.
Here are some best approaches to mirror Android to Mac. All these opportunities are available online for you to use and enjoy. By following the easy steps and methods you can enjoy watching films, stream videos, browse documents at the same time as viewing on your Mac. Android screen share to Mac is not so difficult after all, and it is as easy as mirroring Android to PC with Phone Mirror. If you want to get it done, this article is right here for you.