How to Play Genshin Impact on PC in 2023
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2022-07-13 / Update for Mirror Android
Genshin Impact is an amazing game belonging to the action role playing genre. This game came out in 2020 and since then its has only become more popular over time. Under the following headings we will discuss the platforms where you can play Genshin Impact and how to play Genshin Impact on PC.
- Part 1: Can You Play Genshin Impact on PC
- Part 2: How to Play Genshin Impact on PC with Android Emulators
- Part 3: How to Play Genshin Impact Mobile on PC
- Part 4: FAQs about Genshin Impact on PC
Part 1: Can You Play Genshin Impact on PC
Yes, you can Play Genshin Impact on PC. This game was released for all the major platforms i.e., Windows, Android, iOS and PS4. To download Genshin Impact on PC, all you need to do is go to Genshin Impact’s website, select your platform and download the game. Just be sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements and enough space to run this game.
Part 2: How to Play Genshin Impact on PC with Android Emulators
If your PC can not support the game because it does not meet the requirement, do not worry as you can play Genshin Impact on PC with Android emulators. In this regard, there are many options available on the market.
1. Genshin Impact Memu
Genshin Impact Memu is an option if you want to play this game using Android emulators. Memu Play provides bigger screen with better graphics, and the full keymapping support to play Genshin Impact on PC.
Head over to https://www.memuplay.com/ and download and install the emulator.
- Run the emulator and open Play Store. Search for Genshin Impact and install it.
- Once the game is installed, run the application and enjoy Genshin Impact on PC.
2. Nox Player Genshin Impact
Nox Player is another answer to this burning hot question ‘how to play Genshin on PC’. It is another Android emulator that works perfectly fine. Follow the directions given below and you will be good to go.
Open NoxPlayer’s website and download the NoxPlayer emulator.
- Open Play Store there. Login to your account, search for Genshin Impact and install it.
- Run this game application and you can now play Genshin Impact on PC.
3. How to Play Genshin Impact on Bluestacks
One of the most commonly used Android Emulators is Bluestacks. It runs smoothly and does not experience bugs very often as newer versions are rolled out. So you can also use this emulator to play Genshin Impact on PC.
Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Run the application and open Play Store. Login using your Gmail account. Search for Genshin Impact and install it.
- Run the game and enjoy.
There's not much difference between these game emulators, and the using steps are similar. You can pick up one as you like.
Part 3: How to Play Genshin Impact Mobile on PC
Tenorshare Phone Mirror is the answer to this question. Using this software, you can view Android screen on PC. You can also control it using your PC’s mouse and keyboard. This software is a wonderful way to play Genshin Impact on PC. Follow the steps given and enjoy.
Download and install Phone Mirror on to your windows PC and run the program.
Connect your phone to PC with a USB cable and follow the instructions given on the screen to enable USB debugging.
Phone Mirror will now detect your phone and the screen will be projected to your PC immediately.
Now you can control your phone using keyboard and mouse. Open Genshin Impact and click on Game Keyboard menu, The program has set default keyboard mapping. Directly play the game and enjoy.
Note: Game keymapping feature need Phone Mirror app downloaded on your phone.
Part 4: FAQs about Genshin Impact on PC
1. Is Genshin free on PC
Answer: Yes, Genshin Impact does not need to be purchased. It is a free to play and download on PC.
2. Can I play Genshin Impact on PC and mobile with same account
Answer: Yes, Genshin Impact has a feature known as cross platform. It enables you to play on the same Genshin Impact account across different devices whether you are on PC, PS4 or Android.
3. Do you need PS Plus to play Genshin Impact
Answer: You can play Genshin Impact with PS, but it is not a must. All the above way we introduced are available without PS Plus.
Genshin Impact is an amazing game that is free to play. Although present on almost all the major platforms such as PC, PS4 and Android, there are many methods to play Genshin Impact mobile on PC. You could simply have access to Android Emulators and basic knowledge of how to operate these. Or play Genshin Impact on PC using Tenorshare Phone Mirror and enjoy this wonderful game.
- Play Android games on PC and Mac with keyboard mapping
- Screen Mirror Android & iOS to PC No Delay
- Directly control Android devices from PC & Mac
- Mirror up to 5 Android devices at the same time
- Transfer files between Android and PC