Hot! How to Play Android Games on PC
Can I play Android games on PC? See people playing Android games on their PC. Are there any ways to install mobile games for PC? If you have the same questions and want to play interesting Android games on the big PC screen, in this article, three ways can help you out, and we have explained what these ways are in detail.
- Part 1. Play Android Games on PC with Android Emulators
- Part 2. Play Android Games on Windows 11 (Coming Soon)
- Part 3. Play Mobile Games on PC via Android Mirroring Software
Part 1. Play Android Games on PC with Android Emulators
The first way to enjoy Android games and apps on your Windows PC or Mac computer is by installing an Android emulator. With emulators, you can operate an Android OS (like a phone) within your computer. Many Android Emulators are free, easy to download and use, and provide fast connectivity for perfect gaming. Here we list 2 popular emulators these days that help you play mobile games for PC:
BlueStacks is one of the pioneer Android emulators that made emulators the trend. It has multiple features perfect for gaming. For example, it provides stable performance, and is very easy to set up and use. Also, it has a game library that owns more 2M games.
- Download and set up BlueStacks on your PC/Mac.
- Launch BlueStacks and sign into your Google account.
- Search and download the games you like on the emulator.
- Open the games and start enjoying it.
NoxPlayer is another Android emulator if you love to play mobile games on PC. It is incredibly reliable, easy to use, and has an in-built video and macro recorder. You can also control the games with your keyboard. So use NoxPlayer to download popular Android games and run games on PC to enjoy gaming.
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Launch the NoxPlayer Emulator and go to the settings and accounts to add your Google account.
- Install your favorite games, or drag the game apk from your computer to NoxPlayer to install.
- Last, click on the game and start playing.
Part 2. Play Android Games on Windows 11 (Coming Soon)
The Windows Insider Program introduced the concept that Windows 11 users will be able to download Android apps through the Microsoft Appstore. These Android apps including some poplular games like Lards Mobile so you can play Android games on PC. The Windows Subsystem for Android will take care of the synchronization. Currently, the technology is in its testing phase, so it might take some time to be completely available.
Anyway, you can use Windows Insider Program to play mobile games on Windows 11 PC. A few requirements are list:
- Set your computer into the Dev or Beta Channels.
- Enable virtualization for your PC’s BIOS/UEFI. And Microsoft Store version should be 22110.1402.6.0 or higher
- Set PCs’ region to the U.S., and have a U.S.-based Amazon account.
Part 3. Play Mobile Games on PC via Android Mirroring Software
The third way is to use Android Mirroring software. This technology helps you not only mirror your phone to another bigger screen, but also play the phone media or control the phone on it. If you’re an Android gamer, you can use Android Mirroring to play Android games on PC without emulators.
1. Tenorshare Phone Mirror
Tenorshare Phone Mirror focuses on the best Screen Mirror experience for Android to PC. It is fast and easy to use, offering real-time mirroring with high quality. With Phone Mirror, you can control your Android phone, then play mobile games on PC. (It currently does not support keyboard gaming.)
- Support mirroring up to 5 Android devices at the same time.
- Compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 and macOS.
- No delay and original quality resolution.
- Currently do not support keyboard gaming.
- Only support Android phones.
Here is a video guide on how to play Android games on PC for you:
Download and install Phone Mirror on your PC.
Connect your Android and follow the Phone Mirror guide on screen to enable the USB debugging feature.
Once you see the device name on the screen, click on the Mirror button to start it.
Your Android screen will display on PC. Use a mouse to click on the game icon and start playing games.
ApowerMirror is another great tool for both iOS and Android devices to mirror the screen, control phones from PC, and provides nice gaming experience for mobile game players. Games like Among us, PUBG are upported. Follow the steps below to play Android games on PC using ApowerMirror.
- Support both Android and iPhone.
- Have game keyboard.
- Support using Wifi to connect.
- More expensive.
- Only support up to 4 devices.
- Download and run ApowerMirror application on both your Android phone and PC. And connect the two devices to the same wifi network.
Open the app on the Android device and tap on the Mirror button to start mirroing the screen to the PC.
- After you see the Android screen on your computer, open the games you like to start playing.
- If you need game keyboard, click on the “Keyboard” on the side menu bar to enable it.
There are different ways to get a better game experience. You can play mobile games on PC using Android emulators, Windows 11 insider programs, or the above mirroring apps. All are available for you to choose. And you can use Tenorshare Phone Mirror for the best mirroring capabilities.
- Screen Mirror Android phone to PC No Delay
- Directly control Android devices from PC
- Mirror up to 5 Android devices at the same time
- Take screenshots and recordings of Android screen on PC in high quality
- Available on both Windows and Mac