Top 4 Ways on How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) Screen with Video
"Help! My iPhone 11 is locked. I am unable to enter the correct passcode to unlock it to do anything, what should I do? Thank you!"
Forgot iPhone password and don’t know how to unlock? Or iPhone is disabled/unavailable after entering wrong password too many times? Many iPhone 11 users may have encountered such troubles. So how to unlock iPhone 11 without password? Here we will provide you 4 ways to unlock iPhone 11. And they also apply to all other iPhones.
- Part 1: How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without Password
- Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) with iTunes
- Part 3: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) Remotely
- Part 4: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) in the Lock Screen
Video Guide on how to unlock iPhone 11 forgot passcode:
Part 1: How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without Password
You might set a six-digit security code or Face ID to unlock your iPhone 11. If one day you don’t remember your password or Face ID is not working, how to bypass face ID and passcode on iPhone 11? Tenorshare 4uKey is the perfect method to unlock iPhone as a professional iPhone password bypass tool.
Main Features of Tenorshare 4uKey :
- Remove iPhone/iPad screen passwords or fix disabled iPhone/iPad.
- One click to remove Touch ID, Face ID & 4-digit/6 digit passcode.
- Unlock Apple ID without passwords on activated iPhones in minutes.
- Bypass MDM screen and screen time passcode without data loss.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS versions and iPhone models (i.e. iOS 15.5, iPhone 13, iPhone SE 3).
Here is how to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max without password step in step:
Launch the program, click Start to unlock lock screen passcode.
Connect your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max to your PC or Mac. After detected, you will see the following interface, just click Next to continue.
At this time, you need to download the firmware package before removing iPhone passcode. Directly click on Download button.
Next, click Start to Remove button, it will start to remove the passcode from your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
Wait for a while and your iPhone 11 will be unlocked. You can set up new passcode and restore iPhone from backup.
Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) with iTunes
How to unlock an iPhone 11? The official iPhone unlock method is to restore with iTunes, which will delete all of your data and settings including passwords. Hence, if you have backed up your device before, you can recover the data after restoring your device. Now, follow the steps below to unlock your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max without password.
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone 11 to it. (iTunes should be updated to the latest version)
- If iTunes detects your device, then directly restore it.
If iTunes does not detect your device, then enter into recovery mode first:
Press the Volume Up button, then Volume Down button. And keep holding the Side button until until you see the recovery mode screen.
Once iTunes detects your iPhone 11 in recovery mode, it will pop up a windows asking you to select the option to "Restore" or "Update", choose "Restore".
- When the process is finished, you can access to your unlocked iPhone 11 and set up a new passcode.
Part 3: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) Remotely
Apart from the above two methods, you can also remove iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max screen password through "Find My iPhone" on iCloud.com. You don't need to connect device to the computer. However, the premise is that you have enabled this feature on your iPhone before. To unlock a disabled or a locked iPhone via iCloud:
- Visit https://www.iCloud.com on your computer or another device, and log into your account.
Click "Find iPhone" to enter, and then click "All Devices" at the top of your browser.
3. Choose the device you want to unlock, then click "Erase iPhone"
- Wait for the process to finish, after that, your iPhone 11 will be unlocked. You can restore your iPhone from backup or set up as new.
That is how to unlock iPhone 11 with iCloud. And there is also another easy way to unlock with the help of Apple ID. Let's continuing reading.
Part 4: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) in the Lock Screen
In the iOS 15.2 update, a new method of resetting iPhone 11 by Erasing in the device's Lock Screen was released. However, there are 3 requirements in using this method to unlock your device.
- Your device must be using iOS 15.2 or iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- Your device needs to be connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi.
- You need to have your Apple ID and password that used to set up device.
If your iPhone 11 satisfies the conditions, here is how to unlock iPhone 11 passcode without computer.
- Try entering your passcode until your device asks you to try later. And then the tap Erase iPhone option in the lock screen.
- Tap Erase iPhone option and tap it again to confirm.
- And then enter your Apple ID password to delete all of your data including the passwords.
- Your iPhone will restart, and follow the instructions to set up your device as usual.
We list top 4 ways above to fix how to unlock iPhone 11 without password. Although using iTunes and iCloud can unlock iPhone 11, there are more restrictions and complex process. On the contrary, Tenorshare 4uKey has user-friendly operation interface and simplifies many steps. It enables you remove the passcode in minutes.
In the end, I want to say, it is very important to make a backup of your iPhone data regularly. If your iPhone is unavailable, the data is basically unrecoverable after it is unlocked. Try Tenorshare iCareFone, a free backup tool, which is easier and has more options than iTunes and iCloud.