Top 3 Ways on How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) Screen with Video
"Help! My iPhone 11 screen is broken and iPhone touch screen not working can't unlock. I am unable to enter my passcode to unlock it to do anything, what should I do? Thank you!"
Forgot iPhone password and don’t know how to unlock iPhone without password? iPhone is disable after entering wrong password for too many times? Or iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes how to unlock? I believe that many iOS users have encountered such troubles and the latest iPhone 12/12 mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max will also face the same problem. So here we will provide you 3 ways to unlock iPhone even if you forget password or if there is a message that your device is disabled.
- Part 1: How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) without Password (No Technical Required)
- Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) with iTunes (Data Loss)
- Part 3: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) Remotely
Part 1：How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) without Password (No Technical Required)
Apple attaches great importance to users' information security, and brings a series of security measures in iOS 14.1/13. For example, your iPhone will ask for a six-digit security code to unlock the iPhone. Well, the more complex the password is, the easier you will forget it. If one day you don’t remember your password, what will you do to unlock your iPhone?
Tenorshare 4uKey is the perfect method to unlock iPhone for it is a professional iPhone password bypass tool. No matter you forget iPhone passcode or iPhone is disable after entering the wrong passcode too many times, it can bypass the iPhone/iPad screen password instantly without iTunes.
Main Features of Tenorshare 4uKey :
- Bypass iPhone/iPad screen passwords instantly or fix disabled iPhone/iPad.
- Unlock iPhone Apple ID in minutes.(Only supports iOS 11 currently)
- One click to remove Touch ID, Face ID & 4-digit/6 digit passcode.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS versions and models of iPhone (i.e. iOS 14.1, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max).
Here is the step-by-step guide to teach you how to unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max without password.
Step 1Launch the program,select the first option "Unlock Lock Screen Passcode".
Step 2Connect your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max to your PC or Mac. After detected, you will see the following interface, just click "Start" to continue.
Step 3 At this time, you need to download the firmware package before removing iPhone passcode. Directly click on "Download" button and then it will download the latest firmware for you.
Step 4 Next, click "Start Unlock" button, it will start to remove the passcode from your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
Step 5 Wait for a while and your iPhone will be unlocked. You can set up new passcode and restore iPhone from backup.
Video Guide: Remove iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max)/XS/XS Max/XR/8/7 Passcode without iTunes.
Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) with iTunes (Data Loss)
The official iPhone unlock method is erasing the device with the help of iTunes, this process will delete all of your data and settings including passwords. Hence, if you have backed up your device before you forget your password , you can recover your data and settings after restoring your device. If not, you will not be able to keep the data on your device. Now, follow the steps below to unlock your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
1. Launch iTunes on your computer. (iTunes should be updated to the latest version)
2. At this time, please make sure that your iPhone 11 isn’t connected to your computer (connect it later), then follow the steps:
- Press and hold the Volume up button and the Side button together until the shutdown slider appears. Drag this slider to turn off your iPhone 11.
- Then connect the iPhone to your computer while holding down the side buttons. Continue to hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- Once iTunes detects your iPhone 11 in recovery mode, it will pop up a windows asking you to select the option to "Restore" or "Update", choose "Restore". It will then download the matching software for your iPhone.
- When the process is finished, you can access to your unlocked iPhone and set up a new passcode.
1. If download takes more than 15 minutes, your iPhone 11 will exit recovery mode. You need to repeat the previous steps.
2. Once iTunes start to install the latest iOS 14.1, it will fully erase all data on your iPhone 11 and restore your device to its factory default settings. After that, you can set up a new passcode for your unlocked iPhone.
Part 3: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) Remotely
Apart from the above two methods, you can also remove iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max screen password through "Find My iPhone" on iCloud.com. You don't need to connect device to the computer so that you can unlock iPhone 11 remotely. However, the premise of using this method is that you have enabled this feature on your iPhone before. To unlock a disabled or a locked iPhone via iCloud, you can follow the steps below:
1. Visit https://www.iCloud.com on your computer or another device, and log onto your account.
2. Click "Find My iPhone" to enter, and then click "All Devices" at the top of your browser.
3. Choose the device you want to unlock, then click "Erase iPhone"
Wait for the process to finish, after that, your iPhone 11 will be unlocked.You can restore your iPhone from backup or set up as new.
In this article, we list top 3 ways to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes /with iTunes. Although using iTunes and iCloud can unlock iPhone 11, there are more restrictions and more complex process. Unlike iTunes, Tenorshare 4uKey has user-friendly operation interface and simplifies many steps so that it is very easy to operate. It enables you remove the passcode in minutes. In the end, I want to say, it is very important to make a backup of your iPhone data as regularly as possible. Otherwise, even if your iPhone can be unlocked, the data is basically unrecoverable. Tenorshare iCareFone is a free backup tool, which is easier and has more options than iTunes and iCloud. To get more details, you can refer to this article: How to backup iPhone data without iTunes or iCloud.