Top iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) Issues and How to Solve
Some Apple users feel it super excited to get the iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max on sale, but there are still existing problems unrecognized beyond their imagination. As it’s known to us that nothing is perfect in this ever newer world. Holding high expectation for new iPhone, prepare for cool experience out of that, but, be at ease when something goes wrong with your new iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max, such as iPhone comes with overheating after light use, unable to activate new iPhone, can’t back up new iPhone and so on. There is no denying that you have to face this fact, and figure out some ways to solve. Maybe, here are some solutions that can be perfectly applied to you.
- Problem 1: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Activation
- Problem 2: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Frozen with Apple Logo
- Problem 3: Unable to Make Calls on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 4: iTunes Not Allow to Back Up iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 5: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max is Disabled with Passcode Lock
- Problem 6: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Charging Cable not Working
- Problem 7: Wireless Charging not Working on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 8: iTunes Won’t Sync Music to iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 9: Cellular Data not Working on iPhone11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 10: iPhone to iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Migration Stuck in the Middle
- Problem 11: iTunes Error and Can't Sync with iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 12: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Getting Hot
- Problem 13: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Hello Screen after Restoring Backup from iTunes
- Problem 14: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Update Screen
- Problem 15: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Setting up
- Problem 16: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck at Apple ID Setup
- Problem 17: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max is Rebooting Frequently
- Problem 18: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Bluetooth Constantly Drops Out
- Problem 19: iOS 13.1 Live Wallpaper lost on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 20: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Battery Drain
- Problem 21: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Navigation Can't Connect to Speaker in Car
- Problem 22: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Can't Connect Bluetooth to Car
- Problem 23: Carplay not working with iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 24: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Signal Keeps Dropping Out
- Problem 25: WhatsApp Chat Would not Back up and Update on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 26: iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/11 Pro Max Saving Edited Images as .plist
- Problem 27: No Sound on a Call with iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 28: iPhone 11 Bugs: Lagging Screen, Can’t Recognize Touch Screen Motions, Can’t Unlock
- Problem 28: iPhone 11 Bugs: Lagging Screen, Can’t Recognize Touch Screen Motions, Can’t Unlock
- Problem 29: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Wired Headphone Problem
- Problem 30: Face ID, Passcode Not Working Properly on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 31: Error 69 After iTunes Asked for Update on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- Problem 32: Instagram Can't Get Notification on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
Problem 1: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Activation
“Cannot activate my iPhone 11 Pro....Stuck on page that says Activating your iPhone for 40 minutes and wheel is just spinning. Any suggestions?”
Some users complain that it takes long time to activate their iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max. Even they have gone through about 40 minutes or 2 hours, but the activation interface still shows that only a few minutes left. That is totally a big headache. Because you can’t do anything without successful activation. This problem is likely caused by network delay or your iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max is experiencing software crash.
- iMessage sends activation request via SMS from your iPhone to Apple. Make sure there is sufficient amount balance in your phone carrier. If not, please contact your carrier immediately.
- Soft reboot your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. Firstly, hold press and then release the Volume Up button. Then hold and release the Volume Down button. At last, press and hold the side button for about 10 seconds till your iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max restarts to a normal state.
- Activate with iTunes.
- Step1: Make Sure you have the latest version of iTunes and network connection with computer.
- Step2: Then launch iTunes and connect iPhone to your PC or Mac.
- Step3: If iTunes shows "Set up as New" or "Restore from Backup," that means your iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max is activated by iTunes. If iTunes says that the SIM card isn't compatible, please contact your carrier.
Problem 2: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Frozen with Apple Logo
“iPhone 11 Pro Max is stuck on white screen with apple and progress bar all the way to the right, like it is finished.”
Another problem that you might want to avoid is new iPhone instantly gets frozen after starting up somehow or other. Maybe it just gets stuck after activation and copying data from old iPhone to new iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max. Anyway, how to fix comes as the urgent thing right now.
- Quick restart your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Using recovery mode to restore your iPhone. If that doesn’t work, be careful with DFU mode. Please have a backup before you perform these two modes. Then connect iPhone with PC or Mac and launch iTunes. iTunes detects your iPhone, then click “Restore”.
- Still unable to solve this problem? Ask Apple Support or Apple store for help.
Maybe you have chance to use ReiBoot to fix iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max without losing data. It is a use-friendly software for beginners to repair more than iOS system related problem.
Related Read: How to Fix My iPhone 11 Stuck on Apple Logo
Problem 3: Unable to Make Calls on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“Hello, I received my new iPhone 11 yesterday. I’m unable to make or receive calls on it. I’ve checked all the obvious settings, switched it air plane mode and back on, had it switched on and off servers times and slept with it off all night. I can FaceTime, but not make a normal phone call. Any advice?”
- Check some settings below:
- Blocked phone numbers settings. Go to Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts and check whether there is any blocked number.
- Call Forwarding settings. Go to Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding and make sure it's off.
- Silence Unknown Callers settings. If the setting is on, some numbers are silenced in voicemail. Add their number to Contacts to ensure the phone rings. Calls from some third-party apps might not go through.
- Refresh network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This method will wipe out network configurations like Wi-Fi passcodes, preferred networks, and VPN settings.
- Remove your SIM card and reinsert again.
- Make your carrier updated. Navigate to Settings > General > About. There is a check for carrier update.
- Keep contact with your carrier and make sure there is no problem with your account and carrier system.
- Turn to Apple Support for help.
Problem 4: iTunes Not Allow to Back Up iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
For some users it seems to be not fine when they want to back up new iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max when iTunes will not allow. What’s happening? There are some reasons about hardware or software. Let’s find out some ways to work on your iPhone below:
- Try another new USB cable to check whether there is responsive feedback on iTunes.
- Make sure that you update to latest version of iTunes.
- Restart your iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max again.
- If your there is no iPhone icon appearing on iTunes, please solve this problem firstly.
- If you’re using a Windows PC, and iTunes don't respond or your backup cannot finish, security software is probably the cause. Please update or change your security software. Even it has to be uninstalled sometimes.
If you still feel puzzled, here is a very useful and simple alternative to help you out. Using iCareFone iCareFone to free backup your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max without iTunes or iCloud anymore. This tool fast keeps your new iPhone backed up within minutes.
Problem 5: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max is Disabled with Passcode Lock
“Hello. I just got the iPhone 11 and I put password for unlock and I forgot it so my phone is disabled.”
This is a common issue you might happen no matter you have an old iPhone or new iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. And it will alert you to try another 1 minute, 4 minutes, 10 minutes...Fine, no correct passcode anymore. Don’t worry, there are some ways really helpful.
A normal way to bypass locked iPhone is using iTunes to restore. Firstly, put your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max in recovery mode, then connect it to iTunes. Secondly, iTunes gives you prompt to restore.
If you feel it is hard to use iTunes to unlock your disabled iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max, here is an easy way to remove screen lock on your iPhone. 4uKey a handy tool to bypass your lock screen, is widely recognized by the majority of users.
Related Read: How to Bypass iPhone 11 Lock Screen
Problem 6: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Charging Cable not Working
“Has anyone else had the issue with their new iPhone 11’s charging cable not working at all? I’ve tried different outlets, different wall ports, different phones. it simply doesn’t work.”
It’s clearly that there is no damage on you newly bought iPhone, so why does the charging cable not work on iPhone? Probably the fact is that the iPhone's lightning port is blocked somehow. It is indeed an infrequently happening thing, and here we give some suggestions for your reference:
- Try a gentle reboot on your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. This might works with slim chances.
- Use a flashlight or another strong light to check charging port. Even little debris cannot be easily found because you have pressed them into every time you pug cable into.
- Contact Apple Support or bring your iPhone to near Apple Store
Problem 7: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Charging Cable not Working
Some users claim that they can’t use wireless charger properly at the moment. That probably happens because of charger itself. But we can’t fully make sure what is the real reason behind that. Now try some ways below to troubleshoot and get your problem fixed:
- Try another wireless charger.
- Move around your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Restart your phone again to charge.
- Take off your iPhone case.
- Make a Genius Bar appointment to have it looked at.
Problem 8: iTunes Won’t Sync Music to iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“I backed up my iPhone 5s to the Macbook Pro and cloud before picking up my new iPhone. Got home and connected it to iTunes to sync to the data on the backup. I have 4500 songs shown in my iTunes library and they are not transferring to the new phone. All 4500 are on the old iPhone 5s and on my iPad pro, but they won't sync to the 11 Pro.”
What a shame for such thing! We believe you are frustrated at iTunes won’t sync to iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. Here we give you some available suggestions, maybe they are beneficial to you.
- Update iTunes to the latest version and change another USB cable to try.
- Restart your iPhone and computer again.
- Reauthorize your computer. For Mac users, click from Store button, for Windows users, click from Account button.
- When your iTunes detects iPhone, Turn off iCloud Music Library. Go to Settings > Music and find iCloud Music Library. And back to iTunes, tick”Entire music library”
If you cannot solve this problem, there is a tool TunesCare from Tenorshare, which is specially focused on fixing iTunes sync problems. Another alternative you can try is iCareFone. It directly transfers your iTunes media files to iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
Problem 9: Cellular Data not Working on iPhone11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“iPhone 11 Pro Max, not all passwords are going over to my apps, pictures are not showing up in texts when I don't have Wi-Fi and FaceTime isn’t working without Wi-Fi”
When you come across such issue, it is probably that cellular data is not available at the moment. So, we need to troubleshoot something with your cellular data. Let’s check out now:
- Reboot your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Check cellular data. Go to settings, and enable LTE, 4G, or 3G, turn off or on voice roaming and data roaming.
- Check how much you have used and selectively turn off some apps data useage.
- Update carrier settings. Tap Settings > General > About, if there is an update, please do it.
- Remove and reinsert SIM card.
- Reset network settings.Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Problem 10: iPhone to iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Migration Stuck in the Middle
“I'm worried my iPhone 11 Pro is bricked. The transfer-from phone, my iPhone X, said the transfer was done an hour ago. But my iPhone 11 Pro hasn't restarted yet ... still has an Apple logo and almost-complete progress bar on it 60 minutes later. Anyone else experiencing this?”
Some users tend to choose directly transfer data from an old iPhone to new iPhone with wireless since iOS 12.4 is released last year. But often, it might stuck in the middle and you have no idea how long does it take?
- Make sure your old iPhone is iOS 12.4 or later.
- Quick restart new iPhone and old iPhone.
- If you choose Wi-Fi to transfer, it might take much longer time with uncertainty. We suggest you to use a wired connection by utilizing a USB3 Camera Adapter and a Lightning cable.
- If this doesn’t work for you, try to use restore from iCloud backup or iTunes backup.
If you have tried all ways above, it’s better to take advantage of this one-click to transfer tool iTransGo. It gives you choices to transfer what kind of data and detailed information about source device and target device.
Problem 11: iTunes Error and Can't Sync with iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
Some Apple users reported that there is no feedback after connecting iTunes using new iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. And you have done everything wright. What causes such thing happen? New iPhones with iOS 13 or later are likely going through this.
- Try each USB port on computer to see if one works. Then try a different Apple USB cable, for example your old lightning cable will be fine.
- Force your iPhone11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max to reboot.
- Update macOS or Windows OS to the latest version and uninstall security software.
- Make sure iTunes has updated to the newest version.
- Reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver if you’re using a Windows PC.
- Delete iTunes and reinstall from Apple website.
If you want to sync iTunes content with iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, a friendly-use software iCareFone can help you with that. Directly sync iTunes data to your iPhone seamlessly.
Problem 12: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Getting Hot
“Just received my iPhone 11 Pro and after a few minutes of light use, the back and sides heat up to where I can barely hold the phone. Any ideas?”
This probably the most headache when you are owning the newest iPhone. The majority of iPhone users reply that they are undergoing “getting hot after use a while”. There are many reasons leading your to overheating and sometimes it is normal if your iPhone doesn’t shut off. However, we still give you some suggestions here to relieve your too hot iPhone.
- If you’re charging, please stop immediately.
- Turn your iPhone off and let it expel heat.
- Remove cell case if you have one.
- Turn off all apps background.
- Decrease the brightness on screen.
- Restore from iTunes.
Problem 13: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Hello Screen after Restoring Backup from iTunes
“My iPhone 11 stuck in the page of 'Halo' after restoring backup from iTunes”
Some users responded that their new iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max become stuck after they tried to restore backup from iTunes. There are some hidden reasons about iOS 13. If you stuck for half an hour, an hour, even hours....It’s time to figure out some ways to fix. Here we complied some methods and hope they can help a lot.
- Try to remove sim card and turn off your network, then reboot the device.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Put your iPhone 11 into recovery mode and connect iTunes to restore.
Try ReiBoot to troubleshoot your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max and many problems related to iOS system can be solved including a frozen screen. Or if you want to restore backup, iCareFone is never a bad choice if you check it out. This tool backs up all data and is able to restore to phone free of charge.
Problem 14: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Hello Screen after Restoring Backup from iTunes
“Picked up my iPhone 11 Pro Max at a ATT corp. store. They set up the phone and started the transfer at 7pm. Its now 1am and the phone is still not responding. I am still on the update screen and the bar hasn't moved for for 3 hours. ”
According to some users, many iOS 13 update problems are bothering them. Many reasons might cause, poor Wi-Fi network or system errors..Yep! How to fix? The bad news is that you probably needs to restore from iTunes backup.
- Make a forced restart. Hold press and then release the Volume Up button, then hold and release the Volume Down button. At last, press and hold the side button for about 10 seconds till your iPhone 11 restarts to a normal state.
- Put your iPhone 11/11 Pro into recovery mode and restore it through iTunes.
- Put your iPhone into Recovery Mode and restored iTunes backup.
- Try to remove sim card and turn off your network, then reboot the device.
- Hold the volume up and the side button together and you should see the slide to power off screen.
- If that does not happen, then try a force restart. Press and release the volume up, then press and release the volume down, then press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo and then release.
- Ensure you have a good Wi-Fi signal and activation servers at Apple are probably busy and just be patient for a while
- Make a forced restart.
- Restore your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max using iTunes.
- Turn off and remove SIM card, then reinsert again
- Factory reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max and restore from iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
- Turn off Bluetooth and restart iPhone.
- Forget This Device in Bluetooth settings and repair again. Go to settings > Bluetooth, then choose your device and tap “i” icon next to device name. Now click “Forget This Device”.
- Reset all settings on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Restore your iPhone through iTunes.
- Restart your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Make your iPhone's screen dimmer and turn on auto-brightness.
- Turn off “Raise to Wake” to reduce battery consume. Go to settings > Display & Brightness > off Raise to wake.
- Reduce widgets on lock screen. Scroll to the bottom of the Today View screen and tap Edit.
- Turn off background app refresh. Settings > General, then tap off Background App Refresh.
- Change local services option. Open the Settings > Privacy > Location Services > While using the APP.
- Adjust your iPhone to lower power mode.
- Prepare yourself with a fully charged power bank.
- Restart your iPhone and car.
- Change another lightning cable to try. The cable might be easily damaged, which results in failure of connection.
- Check your charging port for any debris or damage. Make sure the charging cable is fully plugged into the port.
- Update your iPhone to a new iOS system.
- Restart your iPhone and car to clear minor errors.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Then turn on again.
- Reset network settings on your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Rename device if you've connected multiple phones to your car stereo. Head to Settings > General > About > Name, and key in a new name.
- Check that whether your supports CarPlay. If it does, make sure that your car is running and in Bluetooth pairing or wireless mode. Then repair iPhone with Bluetooth.
- Change another Apple branded cable.
- Restart your car and reset your iPhone.
- Check whether your vehicle has been blocked. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Screen Time > Privacy & Content Restrictions.
- Backup your iPhone with iTunes , and then take advantage of iTunes to update to 13.1.2.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Turn off airplane mode and on again.
- Refresh carrier settings on your iPhone. Head to settings > general > about, if there is an available carrier update, please follow prompts to update.
- Reset network settings.
- Turn off iPhone and reinsert SIM card.
- Restore your iPhone to factory reset.
- Feedback to network service provider.
- Start your iPhone again.
- Log out your WhatsApp and log in to try new sync with WhatsApp account.
- Singed out of another device iCoud account and log in new iPhone again.
- Reset network settings.
- A soft reboot your iPhone.
- Go to settings > camera > format, set you iPhone to “most compatible” instead of "high efficiency".
- Select photos > share > more, and choose the app you edit photo, instead of uploading photo directly using apps.
- Update your iPhone to the new iOS system.
- Check whether there is dust in receiver and dig them out of.
- Remove screen protector.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Restart your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Reset all settings on your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
- Update iPhone to the latest version.
- Check out whether there is dust on headphone jack and cable damage.
- Try a second pair of headphones.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Reboot your iPhone again.
- Reset all content and settings on your iPhone.
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS system.
- Restore your iPhone with iTunes. Put your iPhone into recovery mode or DFU mode, then connect your iPhone to computer. Launch iTunes, then tap restore to factory reset your new iPhone.
- Contact Apple Support specialist for help.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Check whether third-party security software firewall on your Windows PC blocks iTunes.
- Put your iPhone in recovery/DFU mode to restore you frozen iPhone.
- Uninstall iTunes and reinstall iTunes.
- A forced restart on your iPhone 11.
- Check your app notification. Go to Settings > Notification, then select Instagram > Allow Notification.
- Check whether Do Not Disturb is on. If it is enabled on your device, there isn’t any notification.
- Restore your iPhone with iTunes.
On-stop resolution for most iOS 13 problems, consider ReiBoot to fix iOS update related problems. No matter how does your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max goes wrong, this tool does the best favour to you.
Problem 15: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Setting up
“I picked up my iPhone 11 yesterday and after setting FaceID and my passcode I started an iTunes restore which took around 40 minutes to complete. My phone then asked me to continue setting up but it has been stuck on the apple logo screen with the status bar stalled just short of the end now for 15 hours.”
After you complete a iTunes restore, iPhone suddenly stuck on setup screen. Maybe some iOS bugs or errors happen unexpectedly. We can’t assure you a 100% way but useful indeed way to fix your problem.
If above methods doesn’t work for you, don’t hesitate to give it a try ReiBoot to fix such problem. No stuck any more and no data loss any more. iOS system repair with speedy solution.
Problem 16: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Setting up
“I just received my iPhone 11 and it has been on the setting up Apple ID for almost 2hrs. How long should this process take?”
Users have successively replied in Apple community that it may take a long time to set up Apple ID. Usually only several minutes to activate a new iPhone. But there are some errors not that are not much noticeable or just it indeed needs to kill some time according to situation you are in.
Problem 17: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max is Rebooting Frequently
Some of you might have experienced this: New iPhone gets stuck on boot loop and there is no way to get it out. That is to say your iPhone reboots itself with Apple logo every several minutes, and it is probably caused by shrinking internal memory or some other software crashes during the boot process. Barely firmware problem is related.
One click to troubleshoot your iPhone 11 boot loop problem, ReiBoot - iOS System Repair is one of the best tool to fix your problem. It is trustworthy by a large number of users from all around the world.
Problem 18: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Bluetooth Constantly Drops Out
“New iPhone 11 on iOS 13 is having Bluetooth connectivity issues. I have mine connected to a Boss BT module on my motorcycle. Never had any issues with my iPhone X.”
If you can’t pair your iPhone to some other compatible device, it is definitely a headache. A large number of new iPhone users complain that it is a problem when connecting to the car or Apple watch. So here, we give you some ways that probably work at the moment.
If you’re still unable to fix this connection problem, consider to use ReiBoot, which is a multifunctional tool to solve more than 50 issues including such Bluetooth connection probably caused by iOS system errors.
Problem 19: iOS 13.1 Live Wallpaper lost on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“The iPhone 11 pro comes with iOS 13.0. To use my latest backup, I registered and upgraded my iPhone 11 through apple beta and then successfully recovered my data through iTunes. However, the live wallpaper just disappeared as shown in the picture."
Many voices from Apple community tell us that their wallpapers are gone when using iOS 13.1 beta. Yes, it is the problem about beta and it’s better experience the official release of iOS 13.
You need to delete the beta profile and update your iPhone 11 to official iOS 13.1. There is truth that any beta tester should be reminded to have any risk. After all, beta version is usually filled with various bugs and if you download it to experience, you gotta know this.
Problem 20: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Stuck on Setting up
“I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 to 11 pro hope it to have a better quality and battery ( although I was very happy with iPhone 11) but for whatever reason the iPhone 11 pro seems to have its battery drained faster than iPhone 11. Is there anything I could do?”
Many new iPhone users feedback in Apple community that their iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max quickly run out of battery life. This is indeed a troublesome problem for those who loves to play a game or watch videos. So, here we offer some potential ways to save your battery.
Problem 21: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Navigation Can’t Connect to Speaker in the Car
“Just purchase the new iPhone 11 yesterday, tried to use for navigation purposes. I was changing my phone while navigating and upsetting enough it wound not connect to the speaker. Tried changing the setting and still same result the only solution was to unplug the lightning cord in order to get the speaker working through the car. ”
We really feel your desperate mood to see such not that good features of new iPhone newly bought. Some potential ways to help you figure out this problem：
Problem 22: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Can't Connect Bluetooth to Car
“I can not get my new iPhone 11 to connect to the bluetooth in my car” Some users find it a little bit hard or unable to get iPhone 11 to be properly connected via Bluetooth in car. Surely, there are some reasons to be found out. And, we here give you some useful suggestions below:
Problem 23: Carplay not working with iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“I have the new iPhone 11 Pro Max and a 2018 Nissan Maxima with carplay. Carplay worked with my previous Iphone X even after the IOS 13 upgrade but with the Iphone 11 Pro Max carplay just keeps saying it won't start and retries again. Any ideas?”
Some users respond that they have problems with Carplay especially on their new iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. How did that happen? Is it bug of new iPhone? At present, there are some negative feedback about this. But, we are trying to solve that with potential ways.
If you still couldn’t solve this issue, try to fix your iPhone iOS system with ReiBoot - iOS System Repair. That can help you a lot with repairing various iOS system related problem.
Problem 24: iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Signal Keeps Dropping Out
“Hi there, can you help me please me phone signal keeps dropping out. Software is up to data ios 13.1.2 i'm vodafone i know it's not the best signal when i,m at work but my old iphone 6 never lost the signal. and i'm thinking to back to my old iphone.”
This is probably the most headache because you have poor signal or no service at all. Which means, you have a bricked iPhone only works with Wi-Fi, if you’re lucky enough. Here we give you some ways to figure it out.
Problem 25: WhatsApp Chat Would not Back up and Update on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“I set up my new iphone 11 including the Whatsapp but the Whatsapp chat would not back up and update new chats.” Yep, this is not a big issue but some sort of annoying, how to fix this problem if you ask. Don’t worry, we here offer you some feasible ways to solve.
If you want to back up WhatsApp, consider to use an alternative iCareFone. It is a a friendly-use software to manage your iPhone. Not only can you backup WhatsAPP data, but also transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to other Android phone.
Problem 26: iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/11 Pro Max Saving Edited Images as .plist
“My iPhone 11 is saving edited images as .plist files. This has not been the case in other versions. Is this some sort of bug? running ios 13 on iPhone 11” That happens like if take a pic or a screenshot it is being saved as a .png, but after editing, that one’s format is changed to .plist. How to fix, especially for those who love to edit photos daily.
Problem 27: No Sound on a Call with iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/11 Pro Max
Have you ever felt pissed off when there is no sound during a call on a new iPhone? According to Apple users feedback “too Brand new iPhone 11. 3 days old. No sound at all while on a call. Though pressing Speaker works”. If you accidentally run into this, don’t worry, we concluded some ways to get you out of trouble.
Problem 28: iPhone 11 Bugs: Lagging Screen, Can’t Recognize Touch Screen Motions, Can’t Unlock
“Iphone screen is lagging and bugging. Will shake, and fade in and out. I do a hard reset and when it comes back up, my iphone does not recognize any touch screen motions at all. Cant unlock phone, tried doing reset again multiple times with no solution.”
This is the most terrible thing we see. Yep, what a shame for a new iPhone! Here we try our best to provide feasible and easy way to save your iPhone.
Why not giving it a try on ReiBoot - iOS System Repair if your iPhone stuck in such dilemma? It helps you to fix more than 50+ issues like frozen screen, stuck on apple logo/black screen/won’t turn on...So, this useful tool might gives your answer.
Problem 29：iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Wired Headphone Problem
“Have an iPhone 11 with a wired headphone plugged into my work truck stereo , I can hear music from phone and other audio but FaceTime and calls are only playing thru phone speaker.”
You might feel a little bit annoyed about this problem. But it doesn’t denote that you’re having a hardware problem. Let’s troubleshoot and find out how to fix this.
Problem 30: Face ID, Passcode Not Working Properly on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“iPhone 11 Face ID, PassCode Not Working Properly. Sometimes it work sometimes not work. Its New Phone But Problem Faces. Now it is in disable mode .”
It seems that unlock function doesn’t work and this is indeed a trouble. How to fast fix this issue? It is not necessarily related to iPhone hardware. Probably software problem.
Here is a way that you needn’t count on iTunes or iCloud when your iPhone is disabled with password lock. Give it a try of 4Ukey - iPhone Password Unlocker to bypass face ID and screen passcode by one click.
Problem 31: Error 69 After iTunes Asked for Update on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
“I got a new iPhone 11 pro, but I didn't update my iPhone X. (however I did backed it up on my iTunes). my iPhone 11 pro - worked properly and after that my iTunes (on my ne iPhone) asked for an update. It started normally. few minutes later it crushed my new iPhone, I hasn't been working since. now I have Error 69. and cant my iPhone to get to home screen (or recovery screen). what should I do next.”
iTunes is indeed a useful tool to update and restore iPhone, but there are usually some errors when according to Apple users feedback. Of course, some causes may lead in such code error like iTunes error 69. How to fix that?
If you still can’t fix the problem, try to use ReiBoot - iOS System Repair to update your iPhone and fix some related issues like iPhone stuck on frozen screen and won’t turn on.
Problem 32: Instagram Can't Get Notification on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
”Why don’t I get Instagram notification and connection failed in my iphone 11 which is up to date with its firmware ”
Instagram is a popular app around the youth and widely loved by most of users. When they can’t get notification on new iPhone, it may frustrate them extremely. How to fix such problem, check here!
Fix your iOS system with ReiBoot - iOS System Repair, a very multifunctional tool to help fix various problem like an update iOS causing iPhone stuck and some apps not working.
Although you’re having the new iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, there are still some problems occurring occasionally. Here we can try our best to offer useful solutions to help your problems fixed. Don’t worry, if you have some questions, welcome to leave comments. And we will clear up some feasible methods about how to solve iPhone 11 problems timely. Good luck to your new iPhone 11/11 Pro/Pro Max.