How to Sync Google Calendar to iPhone and iPad Easily
For most of people, especially for business man, Google Calendar is increasingly getting necessary. You may adopt it as part of workflow to manage your scheduling meetings and daily arrangements. Whether it is for personal user for making family appointments or work-related purposes to plan events and conference calls, having access to a shared calendar can avoid schedule conflicts effectively. Here we sour out two workable solutions to import Google calendar to iPhone and iPad easily.
- Solution1. Sync Google Calendar to iPhone/iPad with Google Sync
- Solution2. Transfer Google Calendar to iPhone/iPad with iPhone Care Pro
Google officially allows users to sync Google apps such as Gmail, Calendar or Contacts with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and other device. However you have to make it by setting up Google Sync on each of the devices individually. The below are the detailed steps:
Step1. Login Google Account on iPhone/iPad
1. First, you need to make sure your Calendar is properly synced.
2. Go to Setting and open Mail/Contacts/Calendars.
3. Select Add Account and Gmail. If you have already added Gmail account, you can choose mail from the account list directly.
4. Toggle the Calendar switch to on.
Step2. Choose Calendars to Sync
1. Visit following website from either your desktop or phone browser to choose calendar
2. Sign into your Google account, and you will be displayed with all your personal and shared calendars.
3. Tick the boxes of the calendars you want to sync with the iPhone/iPad.
4. Click Save and open the Calendars app on your iPhone or iPad to wait for synching.
As a professional data transferring software, iPhone Care Pro can import/export Google calendars, music, videos, contacts, notes between iPhone, iPad, iPod and MacBook/Windows, which can simplify sync process and be time-saving. Let’s see how it copy google calendar to iPhone and iPad within few steps.
1. Run the program and connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer via USB cable.
2. Click Start Now under the Files Manager.
3. Here you can see a list of files that you can sync. Click Calendar to move on.
4. Click Add on the menu and select the calendars you want to sync. Then click Refresh to take effective.
That’s it. With iPhone Care Pro, Copying calendar to an iPhone or iPad is as simple as eating. Also it can be the best alternative to iTunes when iTunes crashes and freezes. If you have any question, please leave it under the comment section.