Sometimes, I am really feeling interest in doing this kind of job because I can run into many funny questions raised by readers. Recently many readers ask me, “how to move iPhone photos to iTunes” “how to transfer pictures from iPhone to iTunes”. Here I have to response positively and responsively. As files transfer software, iTunes only can be used to backup and sync files between your iDevice and PC, not be used to save any files. So it’s completely impossible to transfer photos from iPhone to iTunes on PC. If you want to save pictures from iPhone to PC, here are two effective ways to deal with it.
Surely, as an official files transfer tool, iTunes is designed to move photos, movies and so on to your PC and vice versa. If you established a few albums on iPhone, you’d better place the individual folder into a larger folder so that you can individually select which subfolders you want in iTunes.
1. Download and install the latest iTunes. Connect your iPhone to PC and run the program.
2. Find the iPhone icon on the menu and click Photos tab under settings on the left.
3. Check the box to Sync Photos from and browse to the wanted folder and select the picture you’d like to download.
4. Click Apply to download pictures from iPhone.
BUT!!! If your iTunes crashes, repeatedly restart, or can’t be recognized and can’t read contents after update to version 11/12/13 when you are going to upload pictures from iPhone to Windows/Mac. Now turn to solution 2 transfer pics as following steps.
Not only do iTunes to sync and back up pictures, but also Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro can help you send photos from iPhone to PC terminals. It is a professional iOS files transfer alternative to iTunes to sync data, such as photo, music, video, contacts and, etc between iOS devices and Windows/MacBook. Download and install it on your PC first. Then do as the following steps.
1. Connect your iPhone to PC and run the program.
2. Click on Files Manager from the main interface and select Photo next.
3. Tick pictures you want to sync to computer and click Export to.
4. After that, click Refresh to finish.
Also your picture can be deleted, renamed, noted within it. With Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro, it can be much easier to organize pictures on your iPhone, iPad and iPod than relying on iTunes. If you have better solutions to download iPhone pictures onto PC, you will be appraciated to share it under the comment section.