2 Options to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Via WiFi
Do you often transfer photos from iPhone to computer? Well, if you do then you must know how boring and old fashion it is to connect the USB cable and transfer the photos. But now you don't need to worry. You can transfer photos from iPhone to PC using WiFi. It is easy and simple way which doesn't require a long procedure or long time. Here, I will show you 2 options and one extra tip to transfer photos from iPhone to PC via WiFi. Just follow the steps as show in the article and you will get to know the process to move photo from iPhone to PC wirelessly.
Option 1: Sync iPhone with iTunes Over WiFi
Syncing iPhone with iTunes makes it easier to share everything wirelessly. Connect the iPhone with iTunes once and enjoy for rest of the time when you are connected to the same WiFi. Process to sync iPhone with iTunes over WiFi is shown below.
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed in your PC.
- Launch the iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
- Locate you iPhone and Click on it.
- 1. To view your iPhone, click on the phone icon on the upper-left corner of the iTunes screen.
- 2. If you have more than one device connected to you PC then click on device icon and choose your iPhone from the list.
- Click on the Summary tab ( You can find this option on the left side of the screen, just below your iPhone).
- Now select "Sync with this iPhone over WiFi".
- Click on Apply button.
When PC and iPhone are on the same WiFi then your iPhone will appear in iTunes. The interesting thing is that iPhone sync with iTunes automatically whenever it charges and iTunes is open on the PC. This way you can transfer photos from iPhone to PC over WiFi.
Option 2: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer Wirelessly with iCloud
We can connect iPhone and computer wirelessly using iCloud to transfer Photos. It will make our job easier to transfer photo automatically whenever connected to same WiFi but there are certain limitation. Process for transferring photos from iPhone to PC via WiFi with iCloud is shown below.
- Go to Setting of your iPhone >> Tap on iCloud (For iOS 10 and earlier iOS devices) Or Go to Settings >> Your name >> iCloud (For iOS 11)
- You will see many options, choose Photos >> Toggle ON My Photo Stream
- This way you can enable My Photo Stream on iPhone and below is shown how to enable My Photo Stream on PC
- Open iCloud from your PC >> Click Options next to Photos
- Check the box next to My Photo Stream >> Click Done button
Note: Make sure you have Downloaded iCloud for Windows.
As we have enabled My Photo Stream on PC and iPhone, whenever the iPhone is connected to WiFi, photos will be automatically sync. But the sad part about this is, photo will remain in Photo Stream for 30 days and up to 1000 images only. There is restriction because of which we cannot transfer large number of photos.
Extra Tip: Transfer Photos without WiFi? Try TenorshareiCareFone
Tenorsharei CareFone is a piece of wonderful software that lets you transfer photos from iPhone to PC with an ease. It doesn't have any restriction like limitation for sending images or storing photos for certain days that we found in transferring photos from iPhone to computer wirelessly with iCloud. More over iCareFone provides you with 6-in-1 tool which helps to keep your iPhone healthy. It also can backup and restore iPhone without the use if iTunes or iCloud. It provides a high speed sync in all kind of iOS devices.
Procedure to transfer Photos from iPhone to PC using TenorshareiCareFone:
- First download and in install iCareFone to your computer.
- Then connect you iPhone with iCareFone using USB Cable.
- Open the iCareFone software >> you will see screen with your iPhone details and 6 features.
- Now click on File Manager (You can see on the first left-top features category).
- Choose Photos option >> You will be able to see the photos of your iPhone.
- Choose all the photos or your desired photo and click on Export option (You will see this option on the top left menu bar).
- Once you click on Import the photos will be store in your PC.
So, these are the 2 options to transfer photos from iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s and earlier device to PC via WiFi with addition of extra tip. If you want to transfer the photos without any problem then you should better choose iCareFone. This will make your job easy without any extra burden like not having WiFi or any kind of limitation during or after the transfer of the photos. Let us know what you think about these options in comment section below.