Top 10 Video Recovery Software in 2022
If you have ever lost a video file on your computer, you would know the pain it causes to you. Videos often contain live-like memories that you cherish and losing those files is not a good thing at all. Fortunately, there are several video recovery tools now available in the market to help you recover and restore your lost video files.
What these tools do is they let you easily recover deleted videos on your computer. These tools use their built-in algorithms to somehow find your lost files and then help you recover them using easy to use interfaces.
The Internet is just full of video recovery software but not all of those are as good as they claim to be. To help you narrow down your choices, here we have put together a list of ten best video recovery software in 2022. Let’s check them out.
- 1. 4DDiG – Win
- 2. 4DDiG – Mac
- 3. UltData – iOS
- 4. UltData for Android
- 5. PhotoRec
- 6. Recuva
- 7. Pandora Recovery
- 8. TestDisk
- 9. Undelete 360
- 10. Recover My Files
1. 4DDiG – Win
If you are a Windows user and you wish to retrieve deleted videos on your PC, Tenorshare 4DDiG - Win is a perfect software for you. The software comes with several features to help you easily locate and recover your deleted video files on your PC.
It also offers other features like preview and the following is a list of the features of the software:
- Retrieve lost videos files due to accidental or deliberate deletion, the format of a hard drive, virus or worm attack, unexpected system shutdown or crash, and software failure.
- Supported various video file types: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc.
- Preview your video filed before you recover them.
- Recover your files from any of your drives or removable devices.
The software is worth checking out and you can download it from its official website.
2. 4DDiG – Mac
Mac users don’t need to be disappointed if you have lost a video file on your machine. 4DDiG for Mac Data Recovery can help you recover and restore your video file for you on your machine using an easy to use interface.
Some of the main features of the software are:
- Recover deleted, lost or formatted videos.
- Recover your video files from internal as well as external storage devices.
- High-success rate for recovering your files.
- Support for dozens of video file formats recovery such as AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG etc.
- Supports Apple’s APFS and HFS+ file systems.
Not only does it help video files, but it helps recover many other file types as well. It’s worth giving the software a shot to recover your files.
3. UltData – iOS
How can iOS users be left out when it comes to recovering files? UltData - iOS helps you recover video files among many other files on your iOS-based devices. It can help you recover files from an iPhone and iPad running even the latest versions of iOS including iOS 12.
Here are the main features of the software:
- Recover your video files regardless of how you lost them on your iOS device.
- Restore videos from your iOS device, iTunes backup, or even an iCloud backup.
- Support for all the models of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- You can selectively restore your video files.
If that sounds good to you, go ahead and give the software a try for yourself.
Learn more about How to Recover Videos from iPhone
4. UltData for Android
If you have lost your video files on your Android device, UltData for Android is there to help you out. It allows you to restore video files as well as tons of other file types on your Android device very easily.
Here’s what the software offers to its users:
- Support for over 2000+ Android phones and tablets for video and other types of file recovery.
- You can recover your video files even if you are on the latest version of Android.
- Support for multiple video file format types.
- It safely recovers your videos leaving no traces or leaks.
UltData for Android is an ultimate video recovery software for all of your Android phones and tablets.
Learn more about How to Recover Video from Android Phone
If the drive where your video files were located is severely damaged or formatted, PhotoRec should still be able to help you recover your files. It focuses on the data lying in your file systems rather than the file systems themselves.
If you have lost your video files and are looking for an easy and basic way to recover your files, this software is worth checking out.
Recuva offers the deep scan feature to help you recover your video files even after a severe format or damage. Although it is only available for Windows, it offers some of the superior recovery features to restore video files on your computer.
7. Pandora Recovery
Pandora Recovery tool’s focus is on the accuracy of finding and recovering your lost video files. It comes bundled with several algorithms to increase chances of being able to recover your lost video files.
Although TestDisk is mainly used for recovering lost partitions, it helps with recovering video files as well. It has a file recovery feature built in that is built to specifically deal with helping you restore your video files.
9. Undelete 360
Whether your video files have been deleted due to an accident or a virus, Undelete 360 will ensure you get them restored on your computer with its efficient file recovery algorithms. The software incorporates some of the finest algorithms to find and recover lost video files on your storage devices.
10. Recover My Files
Many times your video files can get deleted due to partitioning errors or hard disk crashes. Recover My Files ensures you can recover your video files from these accidental scenarios using its robust features.
If you are wondering how to recover deleted videos, the 10-software mentioned above will help you do that on your various devices. We hope you can get your video files restored using the software mentioned in our post above.