5 Ways to Send Videos from iPhone to Android
If you are switching from iOS to Andorid, then you have definitely faced this issue about sending files like videos from one device to another. Want to know how to transfer videos from iPhone 11/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/6/6s/SE to Android phone? Or what is the best way to transfer videos from iPhone to Android? You are exactly where you are supposed to be now. Yes, reading this article will help you learn how to transfer videos from iPhone to Android. So just keep pushing yourself till the end.
- Way 1: How to Get Videos from iPhone to Android by Drag and Drop
- Way 2: How to Send Videos from iPhone to Android via Google Drive
- Way 3: How to Send Videos from iPhone to Android via Shareit
- Way 4: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Android via Dropbox
- Way 5: Best Way to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Android with Mobile Trans
Way 1: How to Get Videos from iPhone to Android by Drag and Drop
This is the easiest way to send videos from iPhone to Android. You can simply drag the data files from iPhone's video/data folder to Android's video/data folder, based on iTunes preinstalled. You will need a PC and the USB cables for both your iPhone and Android.
- Connect both of your iPhone and Android device in your iPhone, by using a USB cable.
- After connecting successfully, you will find both of those devices folders in "My Computer" to "Portable Devices" folder.
You will find images and videos in the "DCIM" folder of your iPhone, now drag and drop them to your Android image or video folder.
Way 2: How to Send Videos from iPhone to Android via Google Drive
Google Drive is one of the best ways to send videos from iPhone to Android. In this case you can use the Google+ app to transfer videos freely and quickly. Google+ uses the storage from Google Drive so you won't have to worry about storage at all.
- Connect both of your iPhone and Android phone to Wi-Fi.
- Download and run Google+ app on your iPhone and sign into your Google account.
Now go to back up your photos page and turn on auto backup. Please allow to back up your photos in camera roll in a short time.
- Now run Google+ on your Android phone and sign into your Google account.
- If you go to the photos option, you will find all the iPhone photos available there.
Way 3: How to Send Videos from iPhone to Android via SHAREit
SHAREit is one of the most legitimate and fastest apps to transfer videos from iPhone to Android. If you have a question about how to get photos and videos from iPhone to Android, then this part is special for you.
Run SHAREit on your iPhone. Tap on "Send" option and you can select files to share by going to the "Video" tab. After choosing video files, tap on the "OK"button.
Run SHARTit app on your Android phone. Tap on the "Receive" button. Wait till your Android is detected by your iPhone.
Check your iPhone and you will find your Android device on the scan. You will be able to see the avatar of your Android device. Tap on that avatar and the videos will be sent to your Android device.
Way 4: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Android via Dropbox
Dropbox is another cloud storage like Google Drive. Here is how to transfer videos from iPhone to android phone by using Dropbox.
Install Dropbox app on both of your iPhone and Android device.
- Login to your Dropbox account on your iPhone. You can also sign up for a free Dropbox account if you don't have one yet.
- You can enable the Camera Upload feature which will upload newly captured photos automatically to your Dropbox account.
To upload photos manually, tap on the "Menu" button from any of your Dropbox folders, tap on"Upload", select photos and finally upload.
- Now login to your Dropbox account from your Android phone, you will be able to access all the photos.
Way 5: Best Way to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Android with Mobile Trans
Mobile Trans is the another recommended software to send video from iPhone to Android. It's really fast and easy to use. Not only your videos, but all the files can be transferred directly this way. Here is how to use this software and how to transfer videos from iPhone.
Install and run this phone transfer on your computer and then press "Phone Transfer".
Connect your iPhone and Android phone to your computer by using a USB cable.
Select "Videos" on the middle panel and then tap "Start" button to continue.
Note: Other files types can be ticked depending on your need.
If you tap "Clear data before copy", the data of target device will be erased.
Wait the interface showing: Your device restore complicated. Then go to check if the videos copied to target phones.
Tip: Alternative Tool of iTunes/iCloud - Tenorshare iCareFone
It's highly recommend users to use Tenorshare iCareFone to backup all your videos from iPhone 11/11Pro without iTunes/iCloud. The free backup tool offers users with feature of selective backup. So, it is really free and fast to backup all your data on your computer. Press the "Download" button to try this free backup tool.
After reading this article, it's obvious that you don't have any confusion about how you can transfer videos from iPhone to Android device. But it's absolutely clear that, the best way to transfer any kind of files from iPhone to iPhone/Android or Mac/PC is using Mobile Trans. This software is the best iPhone file transfer software on the internet and you will also love it after you solve your iOS related issues by using this software.