Top 4 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus [iOS 13 included]
Every time after Apple Company released latest version of iPhone, a lot of Android users will then consider getting a new mobile phone. But there could also be some problem for them, such as, important files in their Android phone and they don't even know how to get them in to the new iPhone. In this article, we will discuss a commonly used app - WhatsApp, and give you three methods to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone X/8/7 free.
- Method 1: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 7 Losslessly (Better than Others)
- Method 2: Move WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone 7 using History Backup
- Method 3: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 7 via Email
- Method 4: Copy WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus through Move to iOS
The easiset and most recommended method to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone 7 is a reliable transfer tool - iCareFone - iOS/Android WhatsApp Transfer Manager. It is easy to use and can transfer your WhatsApp chats in just a few seconds. You don't need to know too many technologies, the software can instruct you. Follow the steps below to start:
Step 1: Download Tenorshare iCareFone to your computer, install and then launch it.
Step 2: From the main interface, select "WhatsApp Transfer" on the top bar. Connect your Android device and then target iOS deivce.
Step 3: There will be some notes and instructions, please follow them to make sure your devices can be connected successfully.
Step 4: Click "Transfer", iCareFone will start to transfer your WhatsApp messages to iPhone, please wait for a moment.
During the process to transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, you device will be restarted, and WhatsApp will be reinstalled. However, don't worry, the software will do no harm to your device. Below is a video tutorial you can check:
If you are familiar with WhatsApp, you must have noticed its backup function. But for some users they might not knowing how to use this function. Let's have a look at how to use.
- 1. Open WhatsApp;
- 2. Menu >> Settings >> Chats >> Chat Backup, then click Backup button;
- 3. Uninstall WhatsApp in your Android phone, and open it on your iPhone 7, sign in with your original WhatsApp account;
- 4. You will see a pop-up that notice you to restore the backup files which is stored at Cloud.
And now you can successfully restore WhatsApp messages from Android to your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Start enjoy your new WhatsApp journey.
This method can be also easy to do like what we see at the method 1. Just follow the steps below.
- 1. Open WhatsApp;
- 2. Settings >> Chats Settings >> Chat History >> Email chat;
- 3. Choose the target WhatsApp chat history files on your Android phone, you can select to Email without or with media;
- 4. When it comes to the sending page, send the chat history to the account you have logged in on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
If you are an Apple fan or Android fan, then you must know an app named Move to iOS, which is developed by Apple Company. You can install it to your Android phone through Google Play.
With this software, you can easily transfer messages from Android to iPhone. Here are steps:
- 1. Download Move to iOS on your Android phone;
- 2. Accept the terms and conditions and you will see the Find your code screem;
- 3. Now go to your iPhone. Setup your iPhone till you see the Move from Android screen. Wait for the 10-digit or 6-digit code appear. Note that if you have set up the device, you will need to factory reset it first;
- 4. Enter the code on your Android phone;
- 5. Select the files you want to transfer to iPhone and wait for the whole process finishes.
Extra Tip: Transfer WhatsApp Chat History From iPhone to Android With One-click
For WhatsApp messages you can take the advantage of these 4 methods mentioned above, if you want to transfer chats from iPhone to Android, iCareFone - iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore may also give you a hand. You can use it to better manage your WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android. No matter you want to transfer photos, music and videos or repair the system of your iOS device, it will surely help you out of trouble. Now let's have a look about how it works.
Step 1 Open the software on your computer and then connect your iPhone and Android device with it and place them appropriately. (Trust required)
Step 2 Tap on "Transfer" to start the process. Please follow the instructions on the popup windows in turn to proceed it and wait patiently.
Step 3 After the transferring process done, the following picture will show up to let you know it's completed successfully.
For those who want to know how to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone, you can follow the 4 methods mentuoned above to reach out. In a case that if you want to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android with one-click, then this iCareFone - iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore is just the right one for you.