How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 7(iPhone 12 Supported)
When a new iPhone comes out, there is no doubt that many Android users may tend to change their Samsung or Huawei to new iOS device. However, there is an important question: how to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus/8/X/XR/11? Today, we will tell you the detailed solutions of this inquiry. By the way, Now supports iPhone 12/12 Pro Max!
- Method 1: Move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 7 (Better than Others)
- Method 2: How to Copy WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone 7 Using History Backup
- Method 3: How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Free
- Method 4: Move WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus Using "Move to iOS"
Method 1: Move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 7 (Better than Others)
The easiset and most recommended method to transfer WhatsApp conversations from Android to iPhone 7 or the latest iPhone 12 is a reliable tool - iCareFone iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore. It is easy to use and can transfer your WhatsApp chats in just a few seconds. You don't need to know too many technologies, the software can instruct you. Follow the steps below to start:
Download Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer to your computer, connect your Android and iPhone.
After confiming some popups, you need to back up WhatsApp data on your source device. Do that as the screenshots show.
To keep your data safe, you are required to verify WhatsApp account which you used to create backup by typing your phone number and country code below, and then press 'Verify'.
Then fill in 6-digit WhatsApp Verification code that you just got from WhatsApp oficial. Click 'Verify'.
After confirming that your data is safe, the program will automatically generate data that can be restored for your target device.
You need to log in your account to ensure that the data is visible when WhatsApp Android to iPhone transfer is complete.
The program is restoring the data to your iPhone which will take a few minutes.
After a while, your WhatsApp data has been transferred successfully. Here is a video guide for you:
Method 2: How to Copy WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone 7 Using History Backup
For electronics enthusiasts, they many know that using the built-in backup function can help to copy and move WhatsApp chats. However, many other users don't know this feature, here we will describe the details:
- Unlock your Android device and go to WhatsApp.
Go to Settings >> Chats >> Chat Backup, and then tap on Backup button.
- You will need to uninstall WhatsApp in your old Android phone Then open it on the new iPhone 7, sign in WhatsApp with your original account.
- There will be a pop-up that tells you to restore the backup files which are stored in WhatsApp's Cloud.
A few moments later, you will find that you have successfully restored WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone 7(Plus). Now you can enjoy WhatsApp on iPhone too.
Cons: It may take a lot of time to restore WhatsApp messages.
Method 3: How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Free Using Email
Using Email to transfer WhatsApp messages in also an easy solution, there are no too many steps, just follow us:
- Open WhatsApp.
Click on Settings >> Chats Settings >> Chat History >> Email chat.
- Select the WhatsApp chat history files you want to transfer, you can also choose to attach media or without media.
- Next, you will go to the sending page, make sure you have already logged in your WhatsApp on the new iPhone, then send the chat history to it.
Cons: You will not be able to view the chat history on WhatApp like before.
Method 4: Move WhatsApp Conversations from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus Using "Move to iOS"
Have you ever heard of this app: Move to iOS? It is developed by Apple Company. You can install it to your Android phone from Google Play and use it to move Android files to iPhone easily.
Using this software, you can easily transfer messages from Android to iPhone 7/8/X/11/12. Here are steps:
- Download and install Move to iOS on your Android device.
- You will need to accept the terms and conditions, then you will see the Find your code screen.
Next, set up your iPhone till you see the Move from Android screen. Wait for the 10-digit or 6-digit code appear. Note that if you have set up the device, you will need to factory reset it first.
- Enter the code on your Android phone;
Select the files you want to transfer to iPhone and wait for the whole process finishes.
Cons: This method only works well when you need to change to a new iPhone, like the newest iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, if there is already much data in your iPhone, it may cause data loss.
For those who want to know how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you can follow the 4 methods mentuoned above to reach out. In a case that if you want to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android with one-click, then this iCareFone iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore is just the right one for you.