Every time after Apple Company released latest version of iPhone, a lot of Android users will then consider getting a new mobile phone. But there could also be some problem for them, such as, important files in their Android phone and they don't even know how to get them in to the new iPhone. In this article, we will discuss a commonly used app - WhatsApp, and give you three methods to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone X/8/7 free.
3. Choose the target WhatsApp chat history files on your Android phone, you can select to Email without or with media;
4. When it comes to the sending page, send the chat history to the account you have logged in on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Note: Although you have sent it to your iPhone and can take a view on it, but you are not able to open it on WhatsApp.
Method 3: Copy WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus through Third Party App
If you are an Apple fan or Android fan, then you must know an app named Move to iOS, which is developed by Apple Company. You can install it to your Android phone through Google Play.
With this software, you can easily transfer messages from Android to iPhone. Here are steps:
1. Download Move to iOS on your Android phone;
2. Accept the terms and conditions and you will see the Find your code screem;
3. Now go to your iPhone. Setup your iPhone till you see the Move from Android screen. Wait for the 10-digit or 6-digit code appear. Note that if you have set up the device, you will need to factory reset it first;
4. Enter the code on your Android phone;
5. Select the files you want to transfer to iPhone and wait for the whole process finishes.
For WhatsApp messages you can take the advantage of these three methods, if you want to transfer messages from iPhone to computer, Tenorshare iCareFone may give you a hand. You can use it to better manage your iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5, as well as iPad and iPod. No matter you want to transfer photos, music and video or repair the system of your iOS device, it will surely help you out of trouble.