Want to Download Free Music to iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/X/8/7 without iTunes? Click Here
iPhone has made enjoy favorite music anytime anywhere come true. When it comes to transfer music from computer to iPhone, our first thought is that we can use iTunes to sync music, or purchase songs from iTunes app on iPhone directly. Nevertheless, you may lose the existing media files on your iPhone after syncing new songs. Then is there an iTunes alternative to download free music to iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s without iTunes? The answer is yes. All you need is an iPhone data transfer tool Tenorshare iCareFone.
About Tenorshare iCareFone
iCareFone lets you manage iPhone music, video, notes, contacts, etc. on PC or Mac with ease.
- Directly import music free to iPhone from computer without iTunes.
- Music details like name, time, player and album are imported accordingly to iPhone.
- Manage contacts, notes, calendars, apps, music, videos, bookmarks and photos by providing multiple choices like adding, exporting, importing, or editing.
- It not only supports transferring songs from computer to iPhone, but also allows you to copy music from iPhone/iPad back to computer for backup.
- Supports iPhone 14/13/X/8/7/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/5 and the latest iOS 16.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
Download this free iPhone music transfer utility to your PC or Mac OS computer. Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer.
Choose Manage on the main interface
Select Music in the file types list and wait for Free iPhone Care to load music files in your iPhone.
On the main interface of music, all your current songs in iDevice are displayed. There are several manage options: Add, Delete, Export to and Refresh.
Click “Import” and choose the music files you would like to put on your iPhone. Free iPhone Care will start transferring songs to your iPhone directly. It supports importing music files in batch.
The Bottom Line
Free iPhone Care provides a handy solution to manage and transfer music to iPhone without iTunes. If you concerns that iTunes will erase your data, do not miss this iTunes alternative to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes. For any further question or comment, please feel free to write on the comment section. We are glad to hear from you.