Everything About iOS Recovery Mode on iOS 15 Beta
You may heard of a phrase 'iPhone Recovery Mode'. Apple doesn't explain what it is ever, so where can you find the answer? Don't worry, just follow this guide to learn Recovery Mode.
- What Does iOS Recovery Mode Do?
- One Click iOS Recovery Mode Enter & Exit Tool - Free
- Enter/Exit iPhone Restore Mode with Buttons (Not Recommend)
- Extra Tip: How to Fix iPhone Upgrade iOS Stuck In Recovery Mode
What Does iOS Recovery Mode Do?
Recovery Mode iOS is a way which is always used to troubleshoot system probems of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Basically, you can boot into Recovery Mode to solve some more complicated system issues. Check these system issues below:
- Computer can't detect your device while connecting to it.
- iTunes can't detect your device while connecting to it.
- While connecting to computer, but find 3rd party tool can't recognize your device.
- Stuck on Apple Logo without progress bar.
- iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode.
- Can't install iOS.
If you are facing these situations, you can use Recovery Mode to fix your device. The steps are not so difficult, just be careful and you can easily put your iPhone 6s/6/7/8/X/XS/11/12 into Recovery Mode.
One Click iOS Recovery Mode Enter & Exit Tool - Free
Is there any quick way to enter or exit Recovery Mode? I must say Yes! Yes! Yes! So I'd like to recommend Tenorshare ReiBoot - iOS Recovery Mode Tool with two free features: Enter Recovery Mode and Exit Recovery Mode. Don't believe? Let's watch a video.
- Feature 1: One Click to Enter iOS Recovery Mode without Buttons
- Feature 2: One Click for Recovery Mode Exit without Buttons
Feature 1: One Click to Enter iOS Recovery Mode without Buttons
Just like the video shown, using ReiBoot to enter recovery mode doesn't rely on any key combinations. Let's see the detailed steps to put your iPhone/iPad/iPod into recovery mode.
- Run ReiBoot on your computer, then connect your iPhone 12 or iPhone 6/7/8/X/XR/XS/11 to the computer via USB cable.
- Tap 'Trust' on your iPhone if there pops up this window.
When connected successfully, click 'Enter/Exit Recovery Mode' on the main interface.
When connected successfully, click 'One-Click to Enter Recovery Mode' on the main interface.
Feature 2: One Click for Recovery Mode Exit without Buttons
Most of our users said they don't know how to exit Recovery Mode by themselves. Luckily, ReiBoot will automatically detect your iPhone when it was in Recovery Mode. Let's see the below steps with ReiBoot.
- Run ReiBoot on your computer, then connect your device. Click 'Enter/Exit Recovery Mode' on the main interface
When your device was detected by ReiBoot, you will enter to the following screen.
Click 'One-Click to Exit Recovery Mode' to get iPhone12/12 Pro and any other iOS device out of recovery mode within few seconds.
Enter/Exit iPhone Restore Mode with Buttons (Not Recommend)
Apple releases a new iPhone every September, and the new iPhone is definitely a leap forward. This is why the steps to enter/exit iPhone recovery mode are different on different iOS devices. So you need to select the correct steps for your iPhone.
- How to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode with Buttons
- How to Exit iOS Recovery Mode on iOS 15 Beta Using Buttons
How to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode with Buttons
iPhone 8 and later models Press the Volume Up button and quickly release it. Press the Volume Down button and quickly release it. After that, press the Power button and hold it until the recovery mode screen appears on the screen.
iPhone 7/ 7 Plus Press the Power button and the volume down button together until the Recovery Mode screen pops up on the screen.
iPhone 6 and earlier Press the Power button and the Home button simultaneously and wait until the Recovery screen appears.
How to Exit iOS Recovery Mode on iOS 15 Beta Using Buttons
Once you have entered the recovery mode, it is vital that you know how to get out of it too. Let's
- Unplug the iPhone from the USB cable.
- Hold the Power button until the device completely shut down.
- Press the Power button once more until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Release the power button and let the device start normally.
Usually, following these steps will exit the recovery mode. But if you can't exit the recovery mode following these steps, then you will need some additional help from ReiBoot.
Extra Tip: How to Fix iPhone Upgrade iOS Stuck In Recovery Mode
It is very common to get stuck in the recovery mode during the upgrade process. In this case, manually exiting the recovery mode or using the one click Exit Recovery Mode of reiboot can not solve this problem. Therefore, I'd like to introduce Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro with the main paid feature - Repair Operating System. It can help iOS users to solve solve 150+ stuck issues.
Launch the software and connect your iPhone with it. Click Start.
The software will detect the latest official IPSW version and provide you a suitable firmware package for your device. Click on the Download button and wait as the firmware package is downloaded.
Once the package download finishes, you can start the repair process. Click on the Start Standard Repair button and wait as the software fixes all the problems in your devices.
The software will reboot when the repair is finished and you will be notified. After system recovery, your iPhone is installed with the latest official iOS version and the problem has resolved.
The Bottom Line
Hopefully, you might have learned the iOS 15 Beta/14 recovery mode. Now, you find the answer on how to put ios iPhone into recovery mode for update or restore or downgrade, you can do it without any trouble. Otherwise, you have access to Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro which can help you to enter, exit, and fix recovery mode in iOS 15 Beta/14 effortlessly.