Top 3 Methods to Recover Photos on iPhone SE
“How do I recover deleted pictures for my iPhone SE? I mistakenly erase it yesterday.”
Most users might be wondering that how to get lost or deleted photos back to iPhone as the above. Updating to iOS 9.3, water-damage, accidental deletion, jailbreak, etc inevitably cause data loss on your iPhone. To help you get out of trouble on photos loss totally, I sincerely introduce Tenorshare UltData– a professional data recovery tool offering 3 methods to retrieve appeared sms, notes, photos on iPhone and so on. Also the 3 methods below can be applied to restore lost and deleted pictures for iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5. Before photo stream recovery to iPhone, you have to download and install program on computer first.
- Method1. Directly Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPhone SE without Backup
- Method2. Restore Lost Pictures from iTunes Backup to iPhone SE
- Method3. Retrieve Images from iCloud Backup to iPhone SE
Considering that many users didn’t form a habit of backing up data, UltData allows you to get lost data back from iDevice directly. So if you forgot to backup, follow the steps below to restore pictures to iPhone SE at once.
1. Run the program and connect your iPhone SE to computer via USB cable. Select Recover Data from iOS Device on the top of interface, and then click Start Scan.
2. Here all the pictures (existing pictures included) are displayed. Click Camera Roll, Photo Stream and Other Photos to preview and tick pictures you want to recover. Then click Recover to get your photos back.
If your iPhone SE is water-damaged, lost, or unluckily stolen, you can try to recover backup files such as pictures, contacts, videos, etc from iTunes. With UltData, it can be easier.
1. Start the program and select Recover from iTunes backup files in the interface. The program will automatically scan backup files on your PC and display it later. Then choose one that your pictures stored and click Start Scan.
2. Preview the pictures and tick it you want to recover. After that, click Recover to finish.
If your iPhone is not handy, and you forgot backup files to iTunes before, similarly, UltData can perform photo recovery for iPhone SE as long as your device switched on iCloud backup. Do as follows to recover.
1. Launch the program, select Recover from iCloud backup files and log into iCloud. Select the backup file you need and click Next to make confirmation.
2. Tick Camera Roll & Video and App Photos, or tick Select All. Then click Next preview pictures. Then tick items you want to restore and click Recover to finish.
Not only can UltData recover pictures, but also enables you to restore Contacts, Videos, Music, Notes and so on. If you have any question, you will be appreciated to leave it under the comment section.