How to Recover Photos without Backup on iOS 16/15 iPhone
"I had a bad day today. I deleted some of my iPhone photos carelessly. It even upset me again when I realized that I didn't have a backup at all. Is there anything I can do to restore my photos?"
Just like the one above, we often receive inquiries from people who accidently deleted iPhone images and had no backups. In fact, such problem can be easily settled. Keep in mind that once you find out you have lost your photos accidentally, stop any other operation to avoid overwrite. Next, find an effective data recovery. Here I would like to recommend Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery to you. Now let's move on and learn how to restore pictures from iOS 16/15 iPhone without backup.
Main Features on iPhone Data Recovery
- 1. Selectively get deleted iPhone photos back without backup files.
- 2. Directly scan and extract files from iPhone device even it is bricked or frozen.
- 3. Support iPhone photos recovery from different scenarios like iOS 16/15 upgrade/downgrade, factory reset, etc.
- 4. Real time preview before recovery.
- 5. No virus warming after testing.
- 6. All your recovered photos will stay original quality.
Steps to Retrieve Photos from iPhone without iTunes Backup
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery (UltData) works as a time saver for people who want to regain deleted photos on iPhone. It applies to new iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8 (Plus) to earlier iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/5s/5, iPad and iPod touch and is fully compatible with all iOS systems, including iOS 16/15.
Now download this software and follow the guide below.
Step 1: Connect iOS 16/15 Device
Connect your iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery and select "Recover Data From iOS Device" when detected.
Step 2: Check Photos before Scanning
If you only want to scan some specific files, check one by one. Else, click "Select All". Here in this case, check Photos tab or app attachments if image are acquired from apps like WhatsApp.
Step 3: Preview before Photos Recovery
In order to save time, you can choose "Show Only Deleted" and check photos needed for recovery. Double click to see the large image.
Step 4: Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
Make a decision on whether to recover iPhone photos to device or to computer. Click to start the recovery.
There you have learned iOS 15/14/13/12/11 iPhone photos recovery without backup. For more information, you can see the video below.
At last, let's back to the topic of recovering photos with no backup. Even with such a risk-free and user-friendly software, making a backup of your photos regularly can be wiser. But then again, if you mistakenly delete some iPhone photos without backup and want to find them back, don't hesitate to start iPhone Data Recovery.
- Recover data directly from iOS devices, iTunes & iCloud backup;
- Support the scanning and reading of encrypted iTunes backup files;
- Support 35+ file types (WhatsApp, SMS, contacts, photos, etc.);
- Support WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber, Wechat Backup & Restore(Mac Only);
- Compatible with latest iOS 16 and iPhone 14/Plus/Pro/Pro Max;