Top 4 Ways to Recover Expired SnapChat Photos and Videos on iPhone
However, sometimes we want to view the funny snaps on Snapchat again but only find out the photos or videos came to nowhere, let alone save them and share on our social media. To recover expired snaps on iPhone and store them for latter using, you can always try Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery, the best Snapchat recovery tool for iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6S Plus/6/5s/5 to get back all the old Snapchat files with only simple clicks.
The software provides 3 recovery modes (From iOS Device, From iTunes Backup and From iCloud Backup) to get all your iphone data back. Read on to master these practical methods on iphone data recovery.
- Method 1: Recover Snapchat Photos and Videos on iPhone Directly without Backup
- Method 2: Scan and Extract iTunes Backup to Retrieve Expired Snaps
- Method 3: Recover Deleted Snaps on iPhone from iCloud Backup
- Method 4: Get Old Snapchats Back from the Temp Folder on iPhone
Method 1: Recover Snapchat Photos and Videos on iPhone Directly without Backup
This is the easiest way for retrieving snapchat photos, videos messages as well as other lost data on iPhone by directly scanning your device with Tenorshare UltData.
- Choose the data you want and click “Recover” button to save them in your computer.
Method 2: Scan and Extract iTunes Backup to Retrieve Expired Snaps
If you have scanned your iPhone in iTunes, you can also retrieve snapchat files by extracting iTunes backup files.
Method 3: Recover Deleted Snaps on iPhone from iCloud Backup
With this Snapchat message recovery tool, you can selectively download the backup from iCloud backup to retrieve photos and videos from snapchat.
Method 4: Get Old Snapchats Back from the Temp Folder on iPhone
Despite Snapchat claims to delete the shared videos or photos within specific period -mostly 24 hours but you can still find your shared media via SnapChat in temporary folder until they are overwritten by new Snapchat data.
Note: Most files in temporary folder are ended in .nomedia, which are invisible. If you cannot find the snapchats you need, refer to UltData - iPhone Data Recovery for help.
- Download a File Manger app like iFunBox on your computer and connect your iPhone to it.
- Open the File Manager app and find "var" folder > "Mobile" folder > "Applications" folder.
Well, these are all possible ways of recovering deleted SnapChat photos and videos on iPhone, free download Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery and have a try. If you want to recover deleted Snapchat photos on Android, please refer to Tenorshare Android Data Recovery.