5 Easy Ways to Get Music Back on iPhone 12/12 Pro/11/X
If you have somehow lost access to your music on your iPhone 12/11/X/8, there are ways for how to get music back on iPhone. You can use any of these methods to bring back your existing music collection to your iOS-based device.
You will most likely only need to use one of the following methods to get your music tracks back on your iPhone and you are free to use any method you feel comfortable with.
- Way 1. Free to Get Music Back on iPhone 12/11/X/8 from iCloud
- Way 2. Check iCloud Music Settings to Get Music Back on 12/11/X/8
- Way 3. How to Find Music Back on iPhone Free from iTunes
- Way 4. Selectively Get Music Back on iPhone from iTunes or PC
- Way 5. Recover Deleted iPhone Music and Playlists via UltData
Way 1. Free to Get Music Back on iPhone from iCloud
If you bought music from iTunes, you can use one of the options in the iTunes app on your iPhone to bring back your music collection. Your iPhone actually lets you redownload any of your purchased music tracks.
The following shows how to get Apple music back on iPhone using the iTunes app on your phone.
- Launch the iTunes Store app from the springboard on your iPhone.
- Tap on the option that says More at the bottom and choose Purchased on the following screen.
Tap on the option that says Music and choose Not On This iPhone. You can then select the tracks you want to download or tap on Download All at the top to download them all to your iPhone.
- Your music collection should now be back to your iPhone.
Way 2. Check iCloud Music Settings to Get Music Back on iPhone
iCloud Music Library allows you to share your music collection on Apple’s iCloud service. If you have lost your music and you are looking for methods for how to get music back on iPhone after restore, turning on this option should do that for you.
The following are the steps you need to follow to sync iCloud music with your iOS device.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on the option that says Music.
On the following screen, enable the option that says iCloud Music Library.
- Your iPhone will start to sync with your iCloud account and fetch your original music collection to your device.
Way 3. How to Find Music Back on iPhone Free from iTunes
If you have your music saved in the iTunes app on your computer, you can have the app sync with your iPhone and it will bring back your entire music collection to your device.
While doing so, keep in mind that it will erase all the songs on your iPhone that are not in your iTunes library. Basically, you will only have those songs on your iPhone that are available in iTunes on your computer.
- The following shows how you can do the task with iTunes on your machine.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the iTunes app.
- Click on your iPhone in the app and select the Music option from the left sidebar.
Tick-mark the box that says Sync Music on the right-hand side pane and click on the Sync button at the bottom. You can specify if you only want to sync a certain few songs on this screen.
- When the sync is finished, you should find all of your music files are available on your iPhone. In this way you can easily transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes.
Way 4. Selectively Get Music Back on iPhone from iTunes or PC
iTunes has a disadvantage that it deletes existing music from your collection if it is not available in your library. If you do not like the app for that reason, you have a great alternative to use.
Enter Tenorshare iCareFone, the software that allows you to download and add music files to your iPhone without having to mandatorily delete anything from your phone. You can keep your existing music collection while adding new songs to your phone. The following shows how to do it.
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Plug-in your iPhone to your computer and launch the software. Click on Manage at the top menu bar of your software.
Select Music from the options available on the left sidebar. Click on Import to add music to your iPhone from your computer.
- Your chosen songs will be added to the Music app on your iPhone.
Way 5. Recover Deleted iPhone 12/12 Pro(Max) Music and Playlists via UltData
Accidentally deleted music on your iPhone and do not have backup files? You still have a chance to get the deleted music back on iPhone before they are overwritten. Tenorshare UltData, a fully-featured iOS data recovery software, can be used to recover many types of data including music without having a backup on your iPhone.
- Grab the latest version of the software and install it on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open the software.
Click on Recover from iOS Device at the top in the software.
Tick-mark Music on the following screen and click on Start Scan.
Choose the music files you want to recover and click on Recover at the bottom.
Click on Recover to Device to restore the music files back on your iPhone.
- That is all there is to it. You have your lost music tracks back on your iPhone without a backup.
If you cannot find your music on your iPhone, our methods for how to get music back on iPhone above will help you bring your music collection back to your iPhone no matter where it is located. We hope it really helps you out. Tenorshare UltData is highly recommended to recover lost iPhone photos, contacts, music and many other data without backup.