iPhone Text Messages lost after iOS 16/15 upgrade, How to Recover on Mac
Text conversations deleted after iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11/10/9 update? Every iOS update may case data loss on your iPhone. If you upgrade the iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5 to iOS 9, it may erase all text messages from your iPhone. It is urgent to recover important iPhone text messages after iOS 9 upgrade, especially for those who care much about sensitive SMS and want to quickly get the messages back.
No panic, iPhone Data Recovery for Mac offers the most convenient way to recover iPhone text messages after iOS 9.2/9.1/9 upgrade on OS X, with or without a backup before. It works well with the latest iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4S/4 and other previous versions. First and foremost, you can download and install the software on OS X.
3 Options: Recover Text Messages from iPhone on Mac after iOS 9 Upgrade
iPhone Data Recovery tools offer 3 ways to get back your missing SMS:
- Way1: No Backup? Restore Text Messages from iPhone on Mac after iOS 9 Upgrade
- Way2: Have iTunes Backup? Retrieve SMS from iTunes Backup on Mac after Upgrading to iOS 9
- Way3: Have iCloud Backup? Recover Messages from iCloud Backup on Mac after iOS 9 Update
It is highly recommended that you should backup your iPhone data before you started iOS upgrade. But if you forgot to, it doesn't matter. Recovering text messages from directly from iPhone is allowed.
- 1). Launch iPhone data recovery for Mac, connect your iPhone to Mac and started to scan your iPhone for lost messages.
- 2). After the scanning is finished, you can preview all data on your iPhone and then choose those you want, click Recover.
Most iOS users has developed the habit of backing up iPhone data with iTunes. Once the data is lost from iPhone, you can quickly recover it from iTunes backup.
- 1). Switch to "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" and let the program to detect all backups. Select the one you need and click "Start Scan".
- 2). Preview all files in iTunes backup, select messages you need and click "Recover" to proceed.
Or if you have an iCloud backup, it is the same for you to get back missing iPhone SMS on Mac.
- 1). Switch to "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File". Login to your iCloud account, download the right one and preview lost iPhone text messages.
- 2). Tick those important messages you want and click on "Recover" to get them back.
These are all for how to recover iPhone text messages on Mac after iOS 0 upgrade. By the way, although iOS 9 is new and contains new features, there are some thing you should pay attention to before you do the update, such as iOS 9 key features, whether your iPhone support iOS 9 or not, how to upgrade, and etc. A better preparation can cause less problems.