Top 2 Free iPhone Photo Recovery App 2020
Photos are, arguably one of the most important data types on our phones. We use our iPhones to capture the most memorable moments of our lives in ways that are both immersive and expressive. Birthday parties, weddings, family gatherings and holidays can all be looked back on years later because of the photos we took. Unfortunately, we may lose these most treasured memories either by accidentally deleting them, losing our phones, when our iPhones crash or even after an upgrade to the most recent version release of iOS. It is imperative to know how to get deleted iPhone photos back.
The good news is, you can recover your photos in one of three ways: through iTunes, iCloud oron the iPhone itself with the help of third-party software. If you lost your photos because of any of the reasons mentioned above,worry not. We've got you covered; below is a list of the best free iPhone recovery software to restore deleted photos from iPhone X/8/8P/7/7+/6/6s/5 and other iOS devices.
1. Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery
A perfect blend of different aspects makes Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery come in first as the best iPhone data recovery software. It's an amalgamation of a beautiful user interface, great functionality and ease of use. It is a handy iPhone data recovery software for Windows and Mac, thus giving the user great flexibility.
- Recover photos either through iTunes, iCloud or on your iPhone all of which are made possible by integration with Apple's native apps.
- Swift scan times and analysis.
- Support to recover data from iTunes Backup and iCloud backup.
- Functional and real-time preview feature that allows you review photos before recovering them.
- Recover files directly to your computer without erasing existing data.
- Goes above and beyond photo recovery by offering recovery of more than 25 different data types.
- Supports all the iOS version including the iOS 13 beta.
- The full version grants you more functionality.
- Support to Repair iOS stuck issues.
2. iMobie PhoneRescue for iOS
Aided by a straight-forward and simple 3 step process and all three methods of recovery on both Mac and Windows, iMobie PhoneRescue easily finds its way on this list.
- Recover photos on your iPhone, on iTunes and iCloud.
- Preview and choose which photos to recover after scanning your iPhone.
- A simple user interface that's easy to use.
- Offers more functionality by supporting more than 30 different data types.
Extra Tip: Must-Have Features for iPhone Data Recovery Software
When choosing iPhone data recovery software, choose one that has the following features:
- Fast scan times and analysis of your iPhone data and do so selectively.
- A preview features that allows you to select the photos you want to recover.
- Offer multiple ways to recover your photos.
- Should be affordable.
- Have a simple user interface that makes it easy for users to easily navigate their way to photo recovery option.
- Be compatible with most generations of iPhones and iOS versions.
To sum it up, after conducting extensive research, Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery stands out as the best iPhone deleted photos recovery software. The remaining two are also worth trying out.
There is much iPhone image recovery software on the market. Choosing one may be quite a headache. We have used the three listed above and are certain that they are the best. Hope you can find this post helpful.