Top 4 Free iPhone Photo Recovery Apps 2023
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2022-10-14 / Update for iPhone Data
We may lose our most treasured photos either by accidentally deleting them, losing our phones, when our iPhones crash or even after an upgrade to the most recent version release of iOS. It is imperative to know how to get deleted iPhone photos back.
Now there are many iPhone photo recovery apps that can help you get them back. Below is a list of the best free iPhone recovery software to restore deleted photos from iPhone 14/13 and other iOS devices.
- 1. Tenorshare UltData (The Best iPhone Data Recovery App)
- 2. iMobie PhoneRescue
- 3. Easeus MobiSaver
- 4. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
1. Tenorshare UltData (The Best iPhone Photo Recovery App)
A perfect blend of different aspects makes Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery come in first as the best app to recover deleted photos iPhone. It can recover photos either through iTunes backup, iCloud or on your iPhone, which will not overwrite the current data on your device.
- Free to scan and preview lost data.
- Recover lost data from devices without backup.
- Support to recover data from iTunes Backup and iCloud without erasing existing data.
- Goes above and beyond photo recovery by offering recovery of 35+ different data types.
- Supports all the iOS version and iPhone models.
- Back up and restore the data on social apps such as WhatsApp, LINE, and Kik.
How to use UltData to recover lost photos iPhone:
Download and install UltData on your PC. Open it and connect your device to the PC. Choose “Recover Data from iOS Devices”.
Then select the data types that you need to recover. Here we need to select “Photos” and choose “Scan”.
Now you’ll see all your deleted photos. Double click to preview them and click “Recover to PC”.
Wait for a while and you’ll get all your lost photos back.
2. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue is also popular iOS data recovery software. Aided by a straightforward and simple 3 step process and all three methods of recovery on both Mac and Windows, iMobie PhoneRescue easily finds its way on this list.
- High success rate.
- Easy to use, no tech knowledge required.
- Recover data from encrypted iTunes backup.
- According to its official page, it does not support iOS 15 and iPhone 13.
- It does not have a month license plan.
3. Easeus MobiSaver
It’s a professional iPhone data recovery software, which can also help you recover data from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud.
- 1. Recover data directly from iOS devices.
- 2. Recover from iTunes and iCloud.
- 3. Easy to use.
- According to its official page, MobiSaver does not support iOS 14/15 and iPhone 12/13.
- They don’t have a detailed users guide.
4. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
It’s also an effective data recovery software to retrieve your deleted iOS data such as photos, video, contacts, etc.
- Recover lost data from iOS devices, iTunes backup and iCloud.
- Its price is affordable.
- According to its official page, it does not support iPhone 13 and iOS 15.
- The interface design of the product is a bit old-styled.
Here's a video guide for you: