iOS 8 surprisingly started to allow users to keep their deleted picture on a folder named Recently Deleted for one month, then automatically erased. Some users would like to delete some pictures or videos in order to increase storage space on iPhone, but mistakenly, erase some pictures in Recently Deleted they were supposed to. Is there no idea to get back pictures removed from Recently Deleted on iPhone 7? Keep on reading to find solution out.
To recover deleted iPhone photos, all you need is a professional iPhone data recovery tool that is use-friendly, efficient and capable of photo recovery for your iPhone 7. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery will be your best choice.
1. Download and install the program on your computer. Run it and connect your iPhone 7 to computer via USB cable. Select Recover Data from iOS Device and click Start Scan.
2. Here you will see all the scanned files in the left bar. Click Photos buttons to preview all pictures. Also you can click Show Only Deleted to view deleted pictures instead of all.
3. Also you can check pictures by folders. Here you can click Recently Deleted to view. Then you will see lost photos as picture showed above. Tick the photos you need and click Recover button.
1. Run the program and select recovery mode from the interface.
Recover from iTunes backup files: Select Recover from iTunes backup files and click Start Scan > Select one backup files that stored your lost picture and tap on Start Scan
Recover from iCloud backup files: Select Recover from iCloud backup files and type into your Apple ID and password and click Sign in > Select backup file you need and click Next and later Next again.
2. This step is same with last part’s. Click Photos to preview picture and tick items you need. Lastly, click Recover to get backup your lost photos.
Here are what Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery does for you – not only does it get back lost or deleted photos on recently deleted folder, cameral roll folder, photo stream folder, photo library folder, instagram folder on iPhone 7, etc, but also find notes, contacts, etc. at once. If you have any question, please leave it under the comment section.