Seagate is a famous manufacturer of hard drives and storage solutions. Seagate’s hard drives are used in a variety of computers. Therefore Seagate data loss is unavoidable. If you happen to encounter such a tough situation and facing Seagate file recovery for Windows 10, you can follow this page to grab some tips and tweaks.
If your Seagate files suddenly become inaccessible, you can try Any Data Recovery Pro to restore all lost files all by yourself. It is a professional data recovery tool which is fully compatible with Windows 10. It is designed for you to retrieve all lost data, including photos, videos, music, and documents from Seagate hard drive.
You can free download the program to your computer first and follow the tutorial below to see how to perform. It is so user-friendly that only 3 steps are required.
1. After downloading and installing, launch Any Data Recovery Pro.
2. Select the file types you want to recover and then click “Next” button to select the location where the lost files are stored. Click on ‘Scan” button, the software will automatically scan the selected disk to find all your target files.
3. After scanning, you are enabled to preview all deleted pictures, videos, documents. Choose those you want and click “Recover”.
Then you can select a path on your computer to save the recovered files, click “OK” to complete recovery.
1. The files from Seagate hard drive can get lost due to many reasons, including accidental reformatting, unable to access the Seagate drive, error reporting that the master disk failed. Therefore, the first standard a good Seagate file recovery for Windows 10 should meet is that it can support various data loss scenarios.
2. There are many different kinds of files stored on your Seagate hard drive, such as pictures, movies, music and some useful documents. A Seagate file recovery should not only restore one kind of file, it should be comprehensive enough to get back all lost files.
3. The last standard you may be concerned about is that it is easy to use, even for a computer novice.
Considering all these tips, Any Data Recovery Pro is a good choice.