"Tenorshare TunesCare is a professional free iTunes repair tool to fix iTunes errors and repair corrupted iTunes library thus to solve all iTunes syncing problems such as iTunes Cannot Read Contents of the iPhone."
From CNETREAD MORE
"TunesCare is a relatively simple application designed to help you troubleshoot iTunes whenever necessary. It can fix syncing problems, as well as repair the software installation when ..."
From SOFTPEDIAREAD MORE
"TunesCare can help fix all manner of iTunes issues and error messages such as update, install, restore and not opening errors. In fact, TunesCare can fix over one hundred individual error..."
From FILEHIPPOREAD MORE
- 1. iTunes cannot read contents of the iPhone.
- 2. iPhone, iPad, or iPod cannot connect to iTunes. (0xeError)
- 3. iTunes won't sync with iOS Device.
- 4. iTunes sync session failed to start.
- 5. Cannot sync music from iTunes.
iTunes music won’t sync with iOS Device.
iTunes won't open on Windows 10
- 1. iTunes Won't Open on Windows 10
- 2. iTunes Not Responding
- 3. iTunes Keeps Opening
- 4. iTunes Won't Open but Process is Running
- 5. iTunes Randomly Crashing
- 1. iTunes has stopped working.
- 2. Unable to install iTunes.
- 3. iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7.
- 4. iTunes update failure: Installer has Insufficient Privileges.
- 5. Apple Application Support was not found. Error 2.
- 6. Error occurred while installing the updates.
- 7. iTunesHelper was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes.
- 8. Service Apple Mobile Device Service failed to start.
iTunes Error code.
TunesCare ProBUY NOW
iTunes won't sync with iOS Devices
TunesCare can restore missing or damaged iTunesDB and iTunesCDB files to get a normal iTunes back.
iPhone/iPad/iPod is not connected to iTunes.
The program can solve all iTunes syncing problems for iPhone, iPad and iPod by fixing corrupted iTunes library.
iTunes can't read contents of the iPhone
The iTunes repair tool can effortlessly repair iTunes library to solve the above issue.
Error occurred while installing the updates.
The problem can be fixed by repair iTunes drivers.
Tunes update failure: Installer has Insufficient Privileges.
Tenorshare TunesCare can uninstall iTunes completely and reinstaal it to fix the problem.
iTunes Error 0~9
These error codes are caused due to update errors. The tool can sovle them perfectely.
iTunes 0xE Errors
This type of error mainly refer to iTunes cannot recognize iDevice, TunesCare can solve them with simple steps.
iTunes has stopped working
The professional tool can automatically detect the iTunes and give a practical solution to fix the issues.
- 1. iTunes Won't Install or Update – How to Fix iTunes Installation Error?
- 2. How to Fix the iPhone/iPad Apps Not Appearing in iTunes Issue?
- 3.How to Fix iTunes 0xE8000015 Error?
- 4. How to Fix iTunes Freezes when Extracting Software?
- 5. How to Fix iTunes Error 9 When Restoring/Upgrading Your iPhone/iPad?
- 1. 3 Ways to Fix iTunes Could Not Connect to iPhone or iPad
- 2. Top 5 Ways to Fix iTunes Error 4013/4014
- 3. Ways to Fix iTunes Backup Corrupt or Not Compatible
- 4. How to Fix iTunes Freezes after Launching or While Restoring/Syncing iPhone
- 5. iTunes Backup Slow? - Top Solutions to Quicken iPhone Backup