How to Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone X/8 with/without iTunes
“I bought a new iPhone X yesterday and all my previous photos are stored in my laptop. I want move them to my new iPhone. Anyone knows how to copy photos from my laptop to my iPhone?”
You may have saved thousands of your holiday photos on your Mac/PC laptop, and want to move some to your iPhone so that you can share them with friends at any moment. So how to move photos from Mac/Windows laptop to iPhone? In this post, we provide you best two ways to transfer photos/pictures from computer to iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/5s with/without iTunes.
- Part 1:Transfer Photos/Pictures from Laptop to iPhone without iTunes
- Part 2: Copy Photos from Mac/PC Laptop to iPhone with iTunes
If you want to import photos from laptop to iPhone X/8/7 without iTunes syncing, Tenorshare iCareFone will be the best iPhone photos transfer for you. It allows you to selectively import pictures to iPhone/iPad camera roll from PC or Mac In addition, it supports multiple image types including PNG, JPG, JPEG, etc. The simple operation and intuitive interface will make you transfer pictures easily and quickly.
- 1.Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your laptop. Run the software and connect your iPhone to it via a USB cable.
- 2.Click “File Manager” on the main interface and then select ”Photos” type.
- 3.Click to check a photo album to select the target photos. Then click “Import” to start the photo transfer.
- 4.After the transfer process completes, you can unlock your iPhone and go to Photos app >> Albums on your device. All transferred pictures are stored there.
If you are used to using iTunes, you can also transfer photos from laptop to iPhone using iTunes.
- 1. You cannot selectively sync pictures to iPhone with iTunes
- 2. Rransferring photos using iTunes will erase previous photos on iPhone.
The specific steps are as follows:
- 1. Run iTunes on your computer and connect iPhone to your laptop. Click the iPhone icon on the iTunes and then click photos taps in the right panel.
- 2. In the photos menu, click on “Sync Photos” option > Choose “All folders” or “Selected folders”. Next, click “Apply” to start syncing the photos from laptop to iPhone.
- 3. Finally, photos on laptop will be transferred to your iPhone.
Moving/Transferring/Copying photos from laptop to iPhone is never a hard task to accomplish so long as you do as this post instructs. If you have any doubt about this article, please let me know in the comment section. Thanks for your reading.