Here we collect three common and simple ways on how to transfer music from Android to computer with USB, memory card reader and data transfer tool. They are feasible on Samsung Galaxy, Moto, LG, HTC One, and other Android devices.
Way 1. Using Android Data Recovery
Compared with the other two ways, Android Data Recovery is more superior. For example, with it, you are able to view the detailed content of each item; It provides two options for you to transfer music from Android to computer wirelessly or with USB; Besides, you can still recover them and save them to local Mac and PC even when the music files are deleted from your Android device.
2. Scan your Android device and select your wanted items.
3. Transfer them to local computer.
Way 2. Via Android USB Cable
The commonest solution that strikes us is using the USB cable. Follow the steps below:
1. Use an Android data cable to connect your Android device to your computer’s USB port.
2. Make sure your memory card is in your phone.
3. Touch the USB Connected notification on your phone’s screen.
4. After connecting successfully, find the removable storage drive on your computer. On a Mac, the drive will appear on your desktop; on a PC, check My Computer.
5. Copy music from Android to PC or Mac.
Way 3. Using a Memory Card Reader
If you ensure your music files are stored in the SD card of your Android phone rather than in the phone, you can insert the memory card to your computer to move music from Android to computer.
1. Plug your memory card into a memory card reader. If your computer has a built in SD card port, you can directly insert. But if it has no built-in card port, you can buy a memory card reader.
2. Plug the memory card reader into the USB port on your computer.
3. Transfer the music files to your computer. You can look for the memory card reader as a removable disk in Finder or My Computer.
These three choices are all feasible for music transferring between Android and computer. But the first choice - Android Data Recovery - is relatively more powerful. It supports both existing data and deleted data.