3 Reliable Jailbreaking Tools to Jailbreak iOS 14 Safely
The jailbreak itself is a very risky procedure. But it is also a procedure that opens up a lot of closed ways for the users. So, some of the users prefer jailbroken devices, instead of the normal ones.
This year, the iOS 14 is about to be released, and some of the users are concerned about the iOS 14 jailbreak. We think there is nothing to worry about. There are some really good jailbreaking tools available, and some of them even announced their capability, soon after Apple’s press release.
- Part 1. 3 Popular Jailbreaking Tools to Jailbreak iOS 14
- Part 2. Free Backup Your iPhone before iOS 14 Jailbreaking
- Part 3. What to Do If Your iPhone Get Stuck on iOS 14 Jailbreaking
Part 1. 3 Popular Jailbreaking Tools to Jailbreak iOS 14
So, can iOS 14 be jailbroken? Yes, it can be jailbroken. Now, we are about to discuss 3 of the most popular and effective jailbreak tools available on the market.
1. Checkra1n Jailbreak for iOS 14
Checkra1n is a famous iOS jailbreak tool. There is a Checkra1n jailbreak 0.1.2 version that is capable of iOS 13.36 jailbreak and iOS 14 jailbreak but on older devices like iPhone X and below. You can check out the Checkra1n jailbreak procedure below.
Here’s how to jailbreak iOS 14 with Checkra1n.
- Download Checkra1niOS 14 support version from the following link https://silzee.com/Checkm8/.
- Then, drag and drop the Checckra1n DMG file in the Mac application folder.
- Connect iPhone to the Mac and open Checckra1n.
Open the Checckra1n app and go to ‘Options’.
Then, tap on ‘Tap Allow untrusted iOS / iPadOS / tvOS versions’. Tap on the ‘Back’ button and go to the ‘Checkra1n Tool home page’. Tap on ‘Start.
- Now, it is time to put the iPhone in DFU Mode.
- Wait for the iPhone to reboot, then unlock your iPhone and Checkra1n app will be on your Home screen.
- Open Checjra1n and tap Cydia icon to install.
2. ZeonJB for iOS 14
Zeon JB is another excellent jailbreak tool. They have launched a new repo extractor for iOS 14, and it will help you to jailbreak the iOS 14. Check out its procedure.
- Download zJailbreak from the following link: https://zjailbreak.com/jailbreak14/#zjb-button
- Now, go to the Settings and tap on ‘Profile Download’.
- Enter the device passcode and complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you will see Zeon Repo extractor on your iPhone running on iOS 14.
- Run zJailbreak app from your device. Tap on the iOS 14++ app and then go to Settings, tap on the iOS 14++ Profile.
- Open the iOS 14 app. Go to the third page and tap on the ZeonJB icon.
Tap on “Start now” > “Jailbreak now”.
- It will take you to the Cydia Configuration screen. After a few seconds, Cydia will be installed on iOS 14.
3. PanguiOS 14 Jailbreak Demo
3rd on our list is Pangu. Now, Pangu was already famous, but recently it has become more credible. They were capable of jailbreaking the iOS 13 versions, and the procedure was fairly easy too.
But this year, they did an open stage demo. The Pangu team took over the stage at Mosec 2020 and demonstrated a working jailbreak of their own on the iOS 14 platform. So, you can be sure that they are releasing the new tool pretty soon.
Does unc0ver work on iOS 14? Besides, these 3 capable tools, there is another tool that we expect to take the lead. The tool is known as Unc0ver. Unc0ver was a very famous tool, and it was capable of jailbreaking iOS 11 to iOS 13.5. But Apple patched Unc0ver jailbreak from iOS 13.5.1 release.
Part 2. Free Backup Your iPhone before iOS 14 Jailbreaking
As we have said before, jailbreak is a very risky procedure, and it is necessary to take precautions. You should also make a backup of the device before continuing the jailbreak procedure.
Now, you have the option to use official iTunes and iCloud apps to make the backup. But restoring from iTunes backup after jailbreak is more likely to cause errors on your device.
We recommend using a free backup tool - Tenorshare iCareFone. It is one of the top iOS tools and capable of backing up any iOS device with ease. You can check out its steps below.
- Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on a computer.
Connect the iOS device to the computer and launch iCareFone. When the iOS device is detected, click on ‘Backup & Restore’ on the program panel.
After that, you have to choose the file types. With this tool, you can back up specific files from your device.
After the selection is complete, click on the ‘Backup’ button below.
The device backup will start immediately, and it will be finished within minutes. The backup file will be saved on your computer, and you can restore backup to your device whenever you need.
Part 3. What to Do If Your iPhone Get Stuck on iOS 14 Jailbreaking
Jailbreak is a risky procedure for sure, and you have to be prepared if something goes wrong. But, what do you do, if the iPhone gets stuck? You will need a professional iOS repair tool, capable of efficient removal of iOS problems. Well, there is no other iOS repair tools available that can compete with Tenorshare ReiBoot.
Video Guide: How to Fix iOS 14 Downgrade Stuck
It is one of the most popular and effective iOS repair tools in existence that repairs more than 150 iOS related problems including iPhone frozen during or after jailbreak, iPhone stuck on Recovery mode during/after Jailbreak.
Therefore, the iOS 14 jailbreaking tools are coming. Besides the jailbreaking tools, we have also discussed Tenorshare iCareFone for free backup of any iOS device before jailbreak. If anything goes wrong, you have Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix the iOS system.