10 Best Android Keylogger - 2019
An Android keylogger allows you to log all keys that have been pressed on an Android device Using such an app, you can easily spy on someone and find out all the buttons they press on their devices. Some people use it to find out the passwords of the users' various web accounts and try to hack into their accounts.
If you are looking for a keylogger Android, look no further as this post has over ten keylogger app for Android to help you find out what your friends or siblings are typing on their devices.
1. Spyera (Recommended)
Spyera Android keylogger is known for its stability and excellent functionality as it allows you to quickly discover what somebody is typing on their Android device. All that needs to be done is that the keylogger app needs to be installed on the target device and you are ready to log its keys.
Top Features of Spyera
- Find social media account passwords such as Facebook, Skype, and such other passwords.
- You can grab the security codes as the users type them on their Android devices.
- You can even find out the email account passwords for your targets.
- Read stored passwords directly out of a database, local cache or temporary memory.
- Read passwords for apps with persistent logins – when the password doesn't need to be typed.
Price: $ 99 for a one-year full license.
Download Spyera from here.
KidLogger is actually a full suite of features that lets you keep a track of your kid's web and other activities on their devices. It lets you find out what your kids are doing on their PCs, Android and other devices, and even what apps they are using.
Top Features of KidLogger:
- Monitor the web history of the users.
- Log the keys being pressed on the device.
- Track the time the device was used for.
- Capture screenshots to see what exactly happened on the device.
Price: $ 89/1 year
Download KidLogger from here.
mSpy is one of the keylogger for Android that allows you log the keys being pressed on the device as well as track all other activities happening on the device. From being able to track WhatsApp, Facebook, and such other activities, to finding out GPS location, there's so much you can do using the app on your device.
Top Features of mSpy:
- Track social media accounts activities
- Track calls, SMS, and GPS
- Log keys using the built-in keylogger
Price: $ 33.66 per month
Download mSpy from here.
Spyzie is your all in one parental control solution as it allows you to track the activities of any smartphone from any of your devices. And if you are an iOS user, you don't even need to jailbreak your device to be able to run the app as it runs on non-jailbroken devices as well.
Top Features of Spyzie:
- Block apps you don’t want people to use.
- Have schedule restrictions on the device.
- Find out target’s location using GPS
- Logs of incoming and outgoing calls
- Logs of incoming and outgoing text messages
Price: $ 39.99 per month
Download Spyzie from here.
TheTruthSpy, as the name explains, lets you find out what the truth is. It helps spy on your kids, your employees, and even your spouse's so you know what the reality is and nothing is hidden from you.
Top Features of TheTruthSpy:
- Parental control features to control activities happening on your kids’ devices.
- Monitor what your employees are doing.
- Live call recording to record all of the calls made and received on your device.
- Spy on social media accounts such as WhatsApp.
Price: $ 30.99 per month
Download TheTruthSpy from here.
iKeyMonitor is mainly used to keep track on your family members and to find out what they are typing on their devices. This way you can figure out what's going on if you think somebody is hiding something from you.
Top Features of iKeyMonitor:
- Track keystrokes typed on Android phone keyboards.
- Record iPhone records SMS, website history, call history, etc.
- It’s an extremely easy to use app that doesn’t require much configuration.
- It remains invisible, so nobody can remove it except for you.
Price: $ 49.99 per month
Download iKeyMonitor from here.
7. HoverWatch Android Keylogger
HoverWatch Android Keylogger is a free keylogger for Android that will let you secretly see what's going on at your targets' smartphones and tablets. There are so many ways you can track activities using this app and below you will find some of the top features of the app.
Top Features of HoverWatch Android Keylogger:
- It keeps a call log and records all the calls received and made from your device.
- It tracks the location of the target.
- It also monitors text and such other messages on the device.
- It keeps track of the buttons pressed on the device.
- The app remains invisible even though when the device is unrooted.
Price: € 199.95 for 12 months
Download HoverWatch Android Keylogger from here.
XNSPY is a non-intrusive tracking app that allows you to track the web and other activities as well as it works as a keylogger and lets you find out what buttons were pressed on your target's device.
Top Features of XNSPY:
- Monitor phone calls and contacts list.
- Keep a track of SMS and Instant Messaging chats.
- Find out target's location using GPS.
- Record phone calls.
Price: $ 12.49/month
Download XNSPY from here.
Copy9 is an easy to install and easy to use keylogger that lets you log all the keys pressed on a device and it also allows you to track other activities on the device. There are many features in the app that you would enjoy using and some of those are listed below for you.
Top Features of Copy9:
- Works with almost all the Android devices.
- You can track target’s GPS location.
- You can monitor Internet activities.
- Find out contacts history on target’s device.
Price: $ 30.2/month
Download Copy9 from here.
FlexiSPY is yet another Android keylogger and activity monitoring tool that allows you to track everything happening on a device. That way you are in the know as to what someone is doing on a device and you can track down their plans.
Top Features of Flexispy:
- It works on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac machines.
- You can monitor the apps installed on the device.
- You can monitor social media and email accounts.
- You can even view media files on the device.
Price:$ 30.99 per month
Download Flexispy from here.
While there may be many keylogger app for Android, the above ones are the best ones you should be getting on your devices. These will let you find out what somebody is up to at without them knowing you are tracking down their plans.