7 Best Android GPS Tracker Recommend 2023
by Anna Sherry Updated on 2020-08-12 / Update for Android Tracker
Lost control of where your families have been, especially your kids? Or want to keep track of your devices so you can locate it when you have lost them. An Android GPS tracker always functions.
If you would perform a search for the query GPS tracker Android, you will come across dozens of apps. In the following guide, we are going to list the 7 best GPS tracking app for Android that you can use to track the location of your Android device as well as any other device if the app is installed. Let's check out the list.
Top 1. XNSPY-Best Android GPS Tracker for Children
Xnspy is one of a professional tracking apps for Android that allow you to track location of your kids in real-time letting you know if they are safe enough. It offers you extremely fast tracking with 100% accuracy.
- Recheck where they are at a certain point in time.
- Monitor specific locations with XNSPY geofencing.
- Set alerts for important locations like your kids' school, nearby pubs, and discos, and stay notified about their moves all the time.
- Record location history logs for any further use.
Top 2. Spyera-Works on Android GPS Tracker and Spy
Spyera has been one of the best spy apps ever available for Android devices and it works as an Android phone tracker app as well. With the tracking feature in the app, you can find out somebody's GPS location and see it on the screen of your device.
It is extremely easy to locate where your partner, your kids, your friends, and your family members are. All that needs to be done is the app needs to be installed on all the devices you wish to find the location of and you are good to go.
- Listen to live calls on any of the supported Android device.
- Find out the coordinates of the device you track with GPS tracking feature.
- Record live calls on the device.
- Track all the activities on most popular social media platforms.
- Remotely capture photos on the target device without the user knowing.
- Log keys pressed on the device using keylogger.
Top3. Glympse-Share Live GPS Location
Glympse is an application that lets you share the live GPS location of your device with whoever you want. You can share your location with your friends, your family, and anybody else and they can view your location information without signing up for anything. They can even access your location from a web panel which means they don't need to install the app to be able to view your location. So it could be taken as an gps phone tracker Android.
- It requires no sign-up and works straight out of the box.
- Your shared locations automatically expire after a certain time period.
- The app runs in the background and doesn't bother you.
- It works in any corner of the world as long as you have GPS and a data connection enabled.
- The app is available for free on the Google Play store.
Top 4. Family Locator-Create GPS Location Groups
Family Locator goes a step further than Glympse and allows you to share your location not just with a single person but with a circle that could contain your friends and family members. All the users who are part of your circle will be able to track your location using GPS on their devices. It's a good track Phone app for Android to some extent.
- You can create your own private groups and add the members you like.
- You can view the real-time location on your device.
- Get alerts when someone reaches a certain place.
- You can find out the location of a lost or a stolen device.
- The app is available for free on the Google Play store.
Top 5. GPS Phone Tracker-Find Stolen Phone
GPS Phone Tracker is a good Phone GPS tracker Android that is very basic but has all the features to help you locate your stolen or lost phone using the GPS technology. It utilizes the GPS feature on your device to find out your device's exact location and shows it on the screen.
- Add multiple phones to the app and track them with GPS.
- Access the map view to find out the exact location of the device.
- Get alerts for locations.
Top 6. Safe365-Free Download Android GPS Tracker
As a perfect Android tracking app, Safe365 has been built to increase the security of your friends and family members as it lets you find out the location of your beloved using the GPS function on their devices. With this app installed on your device, you can easily see where your brother, your wife, your husband, etc, are at any given time.
- Locate people at any given time using the GPS function.
- It includes a red button that can be used in an emergency.
- The app lets you know when it cannot find your beloved ones.
- You can obtain the app at no cost from the official Play Store.
Top 7. GPS Logger-Keep Log of GPS Location
What the GPS Logger really works for you because it helps you keep a log of all the places you have been to. It tracks you right from the beginning and lets you view what places you have visited after you installed the app on your device.
- It visualizes the GPS information for you.
- It keeps a log of all the places you have been to.
- You can share your visited places in various formats with other people.
- It shows real-time track statistics.
- The app is available for free on the Google Play Store.
We hope the above guide helps you with GPS tracker apps for Android free download and that you can find an app to help you track yourself and your friends using their GPS location.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control
- Import GPX file to start a designed route
- Change up to 15 iOS devices’ location on 1 PC/Mac