2 Ways Restore Lost or Deleted Files in Windows 10 Computer
Accidently deleted or lost files can be restored back to Windows 10 computers as long as they are not overwritten. Data losing is a common issue that most of us have experienced ever. Honestly you don’t have to worry too much about Windows 10 deleted files recovery after reading this tutorial. 2 ways about how to undelete files on Windows 10 are listed here for your reference.
Tip 1: How to Recover Deleted Files without Software in Windows 10
If you are using Windows backup, you will be able to restore deleted files on Windows 10 from the history. Here is how to get missing data back:
- 1. Search for Restore Files on the taskbar and choose Restore your files with File History.
- 2. Look for the folder where you lost/deleted files were stored. Click it to see more details. You can also use arrow buttons to see all its previous versions.
- 3. To undelete Windows 10 file to its original location, select the Restore button in the middle. Or right click Restore and choose Restore to.
Tip 2: How to Retrieve Permanently Deleted Files Windows 10 Using Any Data Recovery
Not everyone has the habit of regular backup. If you are one of them and don’t have a backup when losing important files from your computer, I am afraid there is no other way but to resort a third-party software to recover deleted data in Windows 10. Any Data Recovery Pro is one of the best Windows file recovery software 2017. Only 3 steps needed, and all the data and content will reappear on your PC.
Download and install Any Data Recovery on your Windows 10 PC. Please do not install to the place where the lost/deleted/formatted files once stores in case of data overwriting.
- Specify the file types to be recovered.
- Select a location where the file was preserved before if you can remember. Click scan to proceed.
- Any Data Recovery will list all recoverable files found in Windows 10 computer. You can now preview it to find exactly desired contents. Click Recover and choose a save path. Still, not recommend to put in the same partition.
Both ways mentioned in this article are worthy trying. Except for restoring Windows 10 files, Any Data Recovery Pro works for Windows 8.1/8/7/XP, external storage device, Mac OS 10.12, Max OS X 10.11/10.10 and under computers.