4 Ways Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
Accidently deleted or lost files can be restored back to Windows 10 computers as long as they are not overwritten. Data losing is a common issue that most of us have experienced ever. Honestly you don't have to worry too much about Windows 10 deleted files recovery after reading this tutorial. 2 ways about how to recover files from Windows 10 are listed here for your reference.
Accidently deleted or lost files can be restored back to Windows 10 computers as long as they are not overwritten. Data losing is a common issue that most of us have experienced ever. Honestly you don't have to worry too much about Windows 10 deleted files recovery after reading this tutorial. 2 ways about how to undelete files on Windows 10 are listed here for your reference.
- Part 1: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Part 2: How to Restore Deleted Files Windows 10
Part 1: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10 Using 4DDiG for Windows Data Recovery
If you failed to find the deleted files from trash bin and do not has the habit of regular backup. An easy way to recover deleted data in Windows 10 is using a professional Windows 10 data recovery. 4DDiG for Windows Data Recovery is one of the best Windows file recovery software. Only 3 steps needed, and all the data and content will reappear on your PC.
What 4DDiG for Windows Data Recovery Can Do for You:
- Recover photos, videos, music, documents, emails and more in 550+ file formats.
- Recover files emptied from Recycle Bin, Shift + Deleted or deleted from DOS prompt
- Recover data from formatted, corrupted Windows 10 partition or hard drive.
- Recover lost data from any Windows 10 PC orlaptops, or removable devices.
- Preview the files before recovery.
- Work with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
- High data recovery rate and 100% secure
Download and install 4DDiG for Windows Data Recovery on your Windows 10 PC. Please do not install to the place where the lost/deleted/formatted files once stores in case of data overwriting.
- Step1. Run the program on your computer then select the partition where your lost files located and click "Scan" to view lost files.
- Step2. After scanning, all the recoverable files are listed. Select the files you would like to recover. Click Recover to start recovery.
- 4DDiG for Windows Data Recovery will list all recoverable files found in Windows 10 computer. Please do not save to the same partition where you lost them in case of disk overwritten and permanent data loss.
Part 2: How to Restore Deleted Files Windows 10
Method 1. Check the Recycle Bin
When you delete a file in Windows, it isn't actually deleted but just moved to the Recycle Bin on the Desktop. Go to the Recycle bin and open it, select the file you want and click the Restore option.
Method 2. Restore Deleted Files in Windows 10 from a File History backup
If you are using Windows backup, you will be able to restore deleted files on Windows 10 from the history. Here is how to get missing data back:
- 1. Search for Restore Files on the taskbar and choose Restore your files with File History.
- 2. Look for the folder where you lost/deleted files were stored. Click it to see more details. You can also use arrow buttons to see all its previous versions.
- 3. To undelete Windows 10 file to its original location, select the Restore button in the middle. Or right click Restore and choose Restore to.
Method 3: Restore lost files on Windows 10 using Restore previous versions
You can also recover a deleted files or folders on Windows 10 using the "Restore previous versions" feature on Windows 10.
Find the to the folder that contained (or still contains) the file or folder you want to recover. Right-click the file/folder and select Restore previous versions.
Both ways mentioned in this article are worthy trying. Except for restoring Windows 10 files, 4DDiG for Windows Data Recovery works for data recovery for Windows 8.1/8/7/XP, external storage device.
- A wide range of repair video file formats up to 17+, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, F4V, and a lot more;
- Corrupted video repair for phones, cameras, GoPro, drones, etc.;
- Perfectly featured with 4K, 8K, 360° & VR video repair;
- Compatible with Windows 10 & macOS Catalina for freshman or expert;
Updated on 2021-06-21 / Update for Data Recovery