How to Unlock Google Pixel to Any Network
Do you know how to unlock google pixel 3 to any network? Or are you looking for a way to unlock google pixel 5 to any network? If you intend to go from one carrier (such as T-Mobile, Verizon, or AT&T) to another, you must have a SIM-unlocked phone. Well, regardless of the model of your google pixel phone, you can unlock it easily if you follow our complete guide and methods discussed below. So let's get started!
- Part 1: Why Need to Unlock Google Pixel to Any Network
- Part 2: How to Unlock Google Pixel to Any Network
- Part 3: How to Unlock Google Pixel to Any Network with Online Websites
- Part 4: How to Unlock Google Pixel Screen Lock
Part 1: Why Need to Unlock Google Pixel to Any Network
You need to unlock google pixel to any network in order to be free of the network restriction that has been placed on your phone. SIM cards from every network provider can be put into your Google Pixel phone once the network restriction has been unlocked.
There are several advantages of unlocking your phone, including the flexibility to use any network, the elimination of roaming charges, costly plans, or the elimination of long-term obligations.
Part 2: How to Unlock Google Pixel to Any Network
Well, there are various ways through which you can unlock google pixel 3 to any network. The following ones are most popular among others:
1. Buy Google Pixel from Google Store
The best way to get an already unlocked phone is to buy from Google itself. You don't need to unlock google pixel to any network if you purchased it directly from Google Store. In this case, your pixel phone will be factory unlocked by default, and you will be able to use them with any network operator. So if you're thinking about not having a network-locked phone, buy it directly from the Google Store. But if you already have a cell phone, follow these tips below.
2. Contact Mobile Carrier for Help
If you bought a Google Pixel phone from other service providers, you are likely to get a phone that is locked to its specific SIM card. Depending on your network operator, the phone may stay locked to the SIM card for a peroid of time. You can contact the carrier to know about your options and their policies for unlocking the Google Pixel.
For example: Verizon unlocks your phone after it is activiated for 60 days. T Mobile provides online unline request. AT&T has different time limits for purchased phones, which you can check IMEI and find from its website.
Part 3: How to Unlock Google Pixel with Online Websites
If you cannot wait for your phone to be unlocked by your carrier, several online paid services promise to be able to unlock your smartphone immediately. After thorough research, we have found some websites to unlock google pixel to any network.
1. Using TheUnlockingCompany
One of them is TheUnlockingCompany. They provide guarantee to unlock your google pixel phone. Their unlocking process is quite simple as well. It would hardly take few minutes to get your pixel phone unlocked without any technical requirements. So, how does everything work? It's simple!
- Go to its website and input your phone's details like model, network and IMEI.
- Then securely checkout.
- Wait for it to send you simple unlocking instructions via email.
- Follow the unlock code to unlock. Finally, you can use your phone with any carrier of your choice!
2. Using SafeUnlockCode
By using SafeUnlockCode, you can easily unlock google pixel 3 to any network with IMEI. It verifies your IMEI number on the various carriers, and ensure that the code created will not affect your device in any way.
- Check with IMEI to know whether it supports your Google device. To know the IMEI code, you need to dial *#06# on your phone.
- Also complete the order next.
- You will receive the unlock code on email to unlock.
3. Using CanadaUnlocking
The CanadaUnlocking is also an alternative to unlock google pixel to any network. (It currently doesn't support Pixel 5). By following some simple steps, you can quickly get your google pixel phone unlocked.
- On your Google Pixel phone, you need to dial *#06# to obtain your IMEI number.
- Enter the required information in every step and finish the order. And you will receive an unlock code.
- Now insert the new SIM card in the locked Google pixel phone.
- Enter the Network Unlock Code. If the code is confirmed, your Google Pixel phone will then be successfully unlocked.
Part 4: How to Unlock Google Pixel Screen Lock
Beisdes unlocking SIM network, people may also face the problem of unlocking screen lock without password. If you are unable to unlock your Google Pixel Screen Lock, then Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is what you need. It is one of the best Android lock screen removal applications in the market that is highly effective in bypassing any type of android lock screen.
To Unlock Google Pixel Screen Lock, you first need to download the software on your computer. Now follow the below steps:
- Open the application and connect your google pixel smartphone to a PC through a USB connection.
After connecting your device, you will see the option entitled "Remove Screen Lock". Select it and proceed with the process.
Click on "Start" and then confirm that this process will cause all data loss. You can then restore from your Google account backup.
All you should do is to follow the instructions on the screen. It will then place your device in recovery mode.
This process will allow you to reboot and erase the screen passcode. Now when you again login to your Google Pixel phone, you will not see the lock screen.
With that said, our guide to unlock google pixel to any network come to an end. Based on our in-depth research, we have shortlisted the above-mentioned websites for unlocking your google pixel phone. Now it is totally up to you to choose the alternative way that best matches your preferences and choice. Stay tuned for more informative articles. And if you are looking for unlocking Google Pixel screen lock, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is ready for you.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac