How to Find OPPO Unlock Code Free to Unlock Your OPPO Phone
by Sophie Green Updated on 2022-02-10 / Update for SIM Unlock
Like any other smartphones, if you purchase any OPPO phone, it will come with a lock. This means, you cannot use the phone with any other carrier apart from the one it was purchased on. Hence, users are looking for OPPO unlock code free. Are you one of those users? Well, you can get code by reading below.
- Part 1. What Is the OPPO Unlock Code?
- Part 2. How to Get OPPO Unlock Code Free from Network Carriers?
- Part 3. Use Online Unlock Service to Unlock OPPO Network
- Bonus Tip: How to Unlock Screen Passcode from OPPO Phone?
Part 1. What Is the OPPO Unlock Code?
The OPPO network unlock 16 digit code is the code used to unlock OPPO phone network. This code can be used by users to change their carrier. As mentioned earlier, OPPO phones comes with a lock that does not allow users to switch carriers. As a matter of fact, this code is not placed by OPPO but the network carrier. But since a number of users use OPPO phones, people all over the world are searching for OPPO unlock code. In order to get rid of the lock, you should contact the carrier service or any 3rd party service that does this job. Read below to know how to get OPPO A3s unlock code.
Part 2. How to Get OPPO Unlock Code Free from Network Carriers?
Below are steps to get OPPO mobile unlock code from different types of networks.
1. Get OPPO Unlock Code for Optus locked F1s, A73, AX5s, and AX7:
If you are using Optus network, follow the below steps to get OPPO A5s unlock code.
- Visit the official website by clicking here.
- Complete the Enter Details form by filling your details.
- Make your payment on the next screen.
- Get yourOPPO network unlock code.
- Enter in the code directly into your OPPO device.
That’s it! If you follow the steps accurately, you will successfully get the OPPO network unlock code.
2. Get OPPO Unlock Code for Telstra locked A57 and AX5
If you are using Telstra network, follow the below steps to get unlock code.
- First, know your IMEI code of the OPPO phone. You can find it by dialing *#06#.
- Next, contact Telstra over the phone by dialing 13 22 00 and following the vocal instructions.
- Next, pay the unlocking fee. If it has been 6months to 2 years for your device, the company will charge $25. If it less than 6 months, the company will charge $80.
- Next, you will need to wait for the company to reply with the OPPO A1k unlock code.
3. Get OPPO Unlock Code for Vodafone locked A73
If you are using Vodafone network, there is nothing much you need to do to get unlock code. The company has removed its code and unlocked almost all the devices from its network. And the good news is that the carrier has unlocked all OPPO devices. Hence, you do need to stress out to get OPPO A5s network unlock code.
Part 3. Use Online Unlock Service to Unlock OPPO Network
If by any chance, you cannot get the unlock code form the carrier, you can always third-party online services, such as SIM-UNLOCK.NET. All you need to is follow the given below steps.
- On the main page of the service, select the phone you wish to unlock.
- Select the carrier service for your handset.
- Next, place the order and make payment.
- You will receive the unlock code on the email.
- Follow the instruction in the mail and unlock your OPPO device.
- That’s it! Your OPPO phone is now unlocked.
Bonus Tip: How to Unlock Screen Passcode from OPPO Phone?
On the other hand, if you have password-locked your OPPO phone, you can always get rid of the password by using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. The tool is capable of removing any kind of phone password on Android. All you need to do is follow the below steps and get your OPPO phone unlocked.
- On your PC, launch the program and click the Remove Screen Lock option.
Connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable. After this, the tool will download the driver for your handset when you run it.
Click on the Remove Screen Lock option on the next screen.
Click Start and select the correct device name and model according to your phone.
Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the screen lock. After some time, the program will remove the lock automatically.
In a nut shell, you just had a look at different ways to get OPPO unlock code free. The solutions provided as per the different networks. Different carriers have different methods. We also had a look at third-party services who can get the OPPO unlock code for you. Lastly, we had a look at Tenorshare 4uKey for Android that can unlock any device.