Unlock Factory iPhone: How to Factory Unlock iPhone to Use on Any Carrier
by Sophie Green Updated on 2022-01-20 / Update for SIM Unlock
Many people use Apple iPhones from a particular carrier. This done by a number of people since it seems to be a safe option. But what if you wish to use your iPhone with a different service provider. At such times, you need to unlock factory iPhone. Most service providers do not permit you to do this. A handful of them will be ready to do so but will consume a lot of time. In addition to this, odds are you still do not get your factory unlock iPhone as per your needs.
If you are one of those users who want their iPhone 6 plus factory unlock, this is the right place for you. All you need to do is follow the given below steps and you will successfully factory unlock sprint iPhone 5 and other iPhones. Read below to know more.
- Part 1. What is Meant by Factory Unlocked iPhone?
- Part 2. How to Factory Unlock iPhone without Voiding Warranty?
- Bonus Tip. The Easiest Way to Unlock iCloud Activation Lock without Password
Part 1. What is Meant by Factory Unlocked iPhone?
A factory unlocked iPhone refers to what carrier you can use with your iPhone. If the iPhone is locked, users can presently use it with the particular cellular provider it is on. Users can use any eligible SIM from that carrier, but only from that cellular provider. On the other hand, if you are having a factory unlock iPhone 5, users can go to any cellular provider that supports the iPhone.
On contrast, a jailbroken iPhone has a version of the iOS on it that has been changed to allow for more access or permissions, additional modifications, and different apps sources and so on. The jailbroken operating system is installed onto the iPhone by the end user.
Having a factory unlock iPhone 6 Sprint and a jailbroken iPhone are two different things. Unlike being unlocked by a third-party service, you don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone and it won’t damage your phone or void the warranty of your iPhone. Users can activate any factory unlock iPhone 5s on any carrier just by inserting any SIM card. This lets you to use the iPhone on different cellular providers while traveling.
Part 2. How to Factory Unlock iPhone without Voiding Warranty?
1. Factory Unlock iPhone from Your Carrier
Before using this solution, make sure that iPhone is fully paid. Follow the below steps if you want iPhone 5 factory unlock from your carrier.
- Remember that only your carrier can unlock your iPhone. Contact your cellular provider and request for a factory unlock iPhone 6 plus. Your account should meet certain conditions for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a couple of working days to process it.
- You need to contact your cellular provider to check your unlock request status.
After your cellular provider confirms that they were successful to factory unlock iPhone free, follow the steps below.
If you have a SIM card from a different cellular provider follow the below steps:
- a. Remove your SIM card.
- b. Insert the new SIM card.
- c. Your device will activate.
If you do not have a SIM card to use, follow the below steps to unlock your iPhone:
- a. Make sure to back up your iPhone.
- b. Next, erase your iPhone.
- c. Now, restore your iPhone from the backup you just made.
2. Factory Unlock iPhone from Unlock Service
If you wish to use other methods for AT&T factory unlock iPhone, you can try online unlock services such as cellunlocker.net. These services provide you the solution for iPhone factory unlock software. All you need to do is follow the below steps.
- Visit the online service website.
Fill out the unlock form along with details of your device.
- Once the form is submitted, the service will start to unlock your iPhone.
- The service’s automated system will email the users once they figure out how to factory unlock iPhone.
- Users need to follow the unlock instructions emailed to them.
But there are some disadvantages of using this solution. Read below:
- Most of the times, users do not receive the mail even after the payment is done.
- Even if they mention the customer support is 24/7, it is not.
- The link provided by them in the mail is malicious and is marked as Trojan.
Bonus Tip. The Easiest Way to Unlock iCloud Activation Lock without Password
Forgot Apple ID and password to activate iPhone? One of the best methods that users can use to get get iCloud activation unlocked without password or Apple ID is to opt for Tenorshare 4MeKey. This tool is the best option that users have got and can be used. All you have to do is follow the below steps.
Connect your iCloud activation locked iPhone to the computer. Launch the program on your computer.
The program will download the jailbreak tool automatically. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to jailbreak your iPhone.
Finally, confirm your device and initiate iCloud activation lock removal. It will take some time to finish delete your iCloud account.
Having said that, you just had a look at how to get iPhone 11 factory unlocked. There are very simple methods that you can follow. All you have to do is, follow the above methods as is. If you are looking for the best method to get iCloud activation unlocked without password, Tenorshare 4MeKey helps you remove iCloud activation lock without password, that too effortlessly and hassle-free.