How to Look For Verizon Network Unlock Code
Phones being locked isn’t a big deal if you want to use the Verizon services of company you bought it from. However, if you want to change the mobile carrier services, or you’re going on a cruise where they don’t provide coverage. Regardless of the reason, you need your phone unlocked. So this blog topic is Verizon network unlock code.
- Part 1: Default Verizon SIM Unlock
- Part 2: Practical Ways to Get Verizon Network Unlock Code
- Part 3: How to Know If Verizon Phone is Unlocked
- Tips: How to Unlock Verizon Android Screen Lock
Part 1: Default Verizon SIM Unlock
Since the update of its policy in July 2019, Verizon devices remain locked for 60 days after purchase and activation. And after that, your Verizon phone will be automatically unlocked. This applies to both prepaid and postpaid phones.
Suppose you have a phone that’s old and you do not know if it is locked. Try 000000 or 123456 as the Verizon SIM unlock code. One of the two is bound to work according to some old Verizon Policy.
Part 2: Practical Ways to Get Verizon Network Unlock Code
But what if you need to unlock Verizon phone during those 60 days? Well in this guide, we will go through some common and easy-to-do Verizon SIM unlock code tricks to accomplish it.
For Verizon network unlock code, Cellunlocker is one of the most common mobile phone unlocking websites. And the service is permanent, no need to relock. To avoid any sort of technical difficulty in an already easy process, just follow the steps explained below and you will be good to go.
Go to Cellunlocker website and submit the required information. After that click on unlock your phone.
- You will be redirected to another page and enter your phone’s IMEI number. If you do not know the number, pick up your phone, dial *#06# in the dial pad and the IMEI will pop up.
- Then enter your email and pay for your code. After that, you will receive a code on email with detailed instructions.
- Put in the code according to the instructions and your device will be unlocked.
Canadaunlocking is also a paid online service for Verizon SIM unlock code. The process is easy and can be done anywhere. The only requirement is an internet connection. It supports unlock iPhone, Moto, LG, Pixel, Huawei, Samsung and other mobiles with Verizon network.
- Go to canadaunlocking.com/unlock-verizon-phone and select the category of your device. Click next.
- Enter your phone’s IMEI number. Click process.
- Fill in some more information like your email and credit card details.
- Once your payment is processed, you will get an email about how to do with Verizon SIM unlock code. Enter the code, then your device will be unlocked.
IMEIUnlockSIM is the third Verizon SIM unlock trick especially for Verizon locked iPhones. And the process is generally the same.
Part 3: How to Know If Verizon Phone is Unlocked
The easiest way to know whether Verizon phone is unlocked or not, is to insert a SIM card of other network carrier and make a phone call. If the call is not made, then your phone is locked, and you might receive a pop-up telling you that SIM card is not supported.
For iPhone users that have iOS 14 or higher, they can check by opening Settings > General > About and scroll down. If you see “No SIM restrictions” written in front of carrier lock then it is unlocked.
Of course, you can directly call Verizon support and ask them if your phone is unlocked.
Tips: How to Unlock Verizon Android Screen Lock
In order to bypass the screen lock, fingerprint or pin password of Verizon Android phones, you need either tech skills to go or make use of this easy-to-use software. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a professional android lock screen removing tool. Follow the steps below to unlock your device:
Launch the program and select Remove Screen Lock. Then connect your device via a USB cable.
Now we will start the process. A prompt will show up confirming if you want to remove the screen lock with losing data. Click yes.
As soon as the recovery process ends, a set of instructions will fall before you to guide your phone into recovery mode.
After a few minutes, 4ukey will remove the lock successfully.
Verizon locks it phones for an agreed amount of time. Nevertheless, you may require your phone to be unlocked for various reasons. Following the detailed manual above, you can get Verizon network unlock code easily. And the last tips with Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is to see if you want to know about remove screen locks of Verizon Android phones.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac