Top 2 Ways to View iTunes Purchase History
Q: "Is there a way to view purchase history with dollar amounts on an iPad or iPhone?
I use my iPad as my main 'computer' and would like to view my purchases with the dollar amount on my iPad. I've checked multiple locations but am unable to pull up the information. I would think Apple would have a simple solution to this. ”
- autumnet (From Apple Discussion)
For some people who meet with the same problem with user "autumnet", may feel uncomfortable that the purchase viewer system is inconvenient. Here we will present best two ways to view your iTunes purchase history on different terminals.
- Part 1: How to View iTunes Purchase History on iPhone
- Part 2: How to See iTunes Purchase History vis PC/Mac
- Tap iTunes Store app on your iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/5s/5, after you enter this app, you can find the "Sign In" button, you can log in with your target Apple ID. Or use the one already signed in.
- Click "More" and you will see a "Purchased" option. And it will redirect us to choose the "Music", "Movies" or "TV Shows" as you like to see. You will then see a "Recent Purchases", tap it thus you can get the 50 purchase history. Meanwhile, you can choose "All" or "Not on This iPhone" to limit the list.
One thing user should know is that you can only get a full iTunes purchase history via PC/Mac, list from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is just a part. And the method can be an easy operation for most of the users with a computer. Actually, Apple has given an official article about how to view the history, but we will still give you a brief steps to follow.
- Open iTunes on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID;
- Click "Account" >> "View My Account" which you can find at the menu bar;
- Input your password and enter your account. You then will see the account information page;
- Scroll down to purchase history then click "See All" and you will see your previous purchases. Moreover, the arrow button which on the left of the order date is to show you the details.
Meanwhile, if your iTunes cannot properly run and your purchase history won't show up in the list. We recommend you to test your iTunes with Tenorshare TunesCare, this free software is designed to fix iTunes sync problems, as well as all iTunes errors. Kindly give it a download and you will experience a more fluent working environment.