Best WhatsApp Viewer on Mac: How to View WhatsApp Messages on OS X
"Can I read WhatsApp messages on my Mac?"
No doubt that WhatsApp is an important cross-platform messaging app for us to keep in touch with friends. And you may want to view WhatsApp chat history on Mac. Then you can spend a few minutes to read this post, providing how to read both existing and lost WhatsApp messages on OS X.
Top WhatsApp Viewer for Mac
It is not difficult to read your WhatsApp chat history on Mac, if you get a trustworthy WhatsApp viewer for Mac. Speaking of that, WhatsApp Recovery for Mac is one of the best. It enables you to read all WhatsApp chat history, including photos, videos, and contacts. Even when these WhatsApp data has been lost, you can still find and view it. It is fully compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion etc.
Steps to View WhatsApp Messages on Mac
Download and install the program on your Mac and then follow the tutorial below.
1. Scan your iOS device.
Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod with Mac via a USB cable. And launch WhatsApp Recovery for Mac. It will detect your iOS 9.3/9/8 device automatically.
2. View WhatsApp messages.
This program will automatically display your WhatsApp text messages, photos, videos, audios in the Chat section. Even your lost or accidentally deleted WhatsApp messages will be listed here.
After you read these WhatsApp messages, you can then feel free to transfer WhatsApp messages to Mac for preservation or further use.
Basic WhatsApp problem and its troubleshooting
"I can't connect to WhatsApp!"
Sometimes, you may encounter issues sending or receiving messages, photos, or videos, or be unable to connect to WhatsApp. This issue can be resolved by doing the following:
- Confirm you are using the latest version of WhatsAPP Messenger from the app store.
- Restart your iPhone: hold the On/Off button until "Slide to power off" appears. Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the On/Off button to turn it off.
- In iPhone Settings, turn Airplane Mode ON then OFF.
- In iPhone Settings > General >Reset > tap Reset Network Settings (This will delete all your saved Wi-Fi passwords).
- Delete WhatsApp and reinstall.
- Upgrade or restore your iPhone's iOS to the latest version for your device.