Amazing! Killer WhatsApp Backup Extractor Revealed 2020(with FAQs)
"How can I directly extract WhatsApp backup? Sometines, I really want to soon find lost data from it."
We know how you feel. WhatsApp only keeps your message history for 7 days, and iTunes/iCloud backup won't allow you read it until you restore your phone. If you need to extract data from WhatsApp backup, 2 great WhatsApp backup extractor here to help you extract WhatsApp data easily and quickly.
- Part 1: Is It Possible to Extract a WhatsApp Chat from a Backup file?
- Part 2: Best iPhone Backup Extractor WhatsApp
- Part 3: Top WhatsApp Backup Extractor Android
- FAQs: How Much Do You Know about WhatsApp Backup
Part 1: Is It Possible to Extract a WhatsApp Chat from a Backup file?
The anwser is definitely yes.
The anwser is definitely yes. Usually we have WhatsApp backup through various means like iTunes or iCloud for iOS and Google Drive for Android. However, the biggest advantage is that the curren data is overwritten. Here we walk you through to get out of that by the third-party tool UltData and UltData for Android.
Part 2: Best iOS WhatsApp Backup Extractor-Tenorshare UltData
When it comes to WhatsApp backup viewer, Tenorshare UltData is a wonderful iPhone backup browser WhatsApp. It comes to my first recommendation because it is a useful WhatsApp backup extractor for PC/Mac to extract WhatsApp messages from your iTunes or iCloud backup without restoring your iPhone.
- Flexibly extract WhatsApp messages and attachments from iCloud/iTunes backup.
- Extract WhatsApp messages from iOS device directly.
- Allows to preview WhatsApp chat history (sender, date, contents, etc.)
- Exported data will be saved as readable file.
1. How to Extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes Backup
Run UltData and select recover from iTunes backup file. The extractor will display all available iTunes backups.
You can preview what kind of data you want to copy.
You can choose one of the backup data to export.
2. How to Extract WhatsApp from iCloud backup
Run UltData and select recover from iCloud backup file. Log into your iCloud account. The program will show you all backups on the account
Now you'll see all the data type on the program interface and just pick the WhatsApp & attachments.
After you successfully download WhatsApp. Preview the data you want to extract.
The last step is to recover the whole data to computer or device.
Related Read: How to Recover WhatsApp Deleted Message without Backup
Part 3: Top Android WhatsApp Backup Extractor-UltData for Android
For Android users,Tenorshare UltData for Android is the perfect WhatsApp backup viewer PC/macOS catalina to help you recover WhatsApp messages from any Android devices, like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, etc. Below is the user guide for this program. To get started, download Tenorshare Android Data Recovery and install it on your PC. Then follow the guide.
What Makes UltData for Android Wonderful
- Recover WhatsApp data from Android without root.
- 10X faster to scan all data on your Android phone.
- Preview the exact ones and selectively recover.
Launch UltData for Android, you will get the interface like below. Connect your Android device via the OEM USB cable.
After your device is detected without any question and click "Start" to scan WhatsApp data.
Now all your data is displayed on the interface and look through the detailed WhatsApp data file.
Click "Recover" to recover and save the WhatsApp files to your PC/Mac.
FAQs: How Much Do You Know about WhatsApp Backup
1. How can I acess WhatsApp backup?
- Google Drive: If you have enabled WhatsApp with Google account, WhatsApp backup will be automatically backed up and just go to Google drive menu.
- Phone Internal Memory: Navigate to sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases and “msgstore.db.crypt12” is the latest one if you click on details you can view file size.
2. Can we read WhatsApp Message from Backup file?
Users can directly view WhatsApp message from backup using third-party tool-UltData for Android or Tenorshare UltData. Alternatively, make a restore from Google Drive and local backup.
3. How can I download WhatsApp backup from Google drive to PC?
Just open Google drive browser and navigate to WhatsApp backup and then click download. The whole backup data will be exported to your Windows or laptop.
That's all about how to use Tenorshare UltData to extract WhatApp from iTunes/iCoud backup or use Tenorshare UltData for Android to finish WhatAapp extractor for mac. I think you must have deep impression about the first 2 tools for their simple operation and high efficiency. If you think the tools we shared in this article is helpful, please share with your friends.