How to Backup iPhone Data without iTunes or iCloud
Nowadays iPhone is not only a device for receiving calls and messages, we use it for fun and work every day. Your iPhone houses all the important data with limited storage. It is really a disaster should you delete your photos, messages or contacts inadvertently. Therefore it is crucial to create a full iPhone backup. iTunes and iCloud are two backup choices we usually use. Here we demonstrate a quick way to backup iPhone data without iTunes or iCloud using iPhone Data Recovery.
- Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Highlights
- How to Backup iPhone Data to Computer without iTunes or iCloud
- Create a full backup for all iPhone data which iTunes cannot achieve such as Whatsapp data, Viber Messages/Calls, Tango Messages, and more.
- Support to backup iPhone data selectively and freely.
- Keep all backups on computer so that you can restore from specific backup point; while iTunes only sync and store the latest backup.
- iCloud only provides limited 5 GB free storage, whereas this iPhone backup tool has no limitation as long as your computer hard drive has enough space.
- This software is also an iPhone data retrieval tool which recovers lost data that you deleted by mistake, or when iPhone is inaccessible.
- Secure and never leak your photos.
- Support backing up all iPhone generations: iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs.
Firstly you need to download and install iPhone Data Recovery to your computer from following URL. If you are a Mac OS X user, please download iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to iPhone Data Recovery for Ready
Start iPhone Data Recovery, and connect iPhone to computer. If your iPhone is locked by a screen passcode, please unlock it.
Step 2: Scan and Preview iPhone Data
Click Start Scan button to scan all data in iPhone. The scan time is depended on the quantity of your data in iPhone. Usually this completes within a minute.
After scanning, all files are listed according to category. You can preview data details within the software. At the left bottom there are several options for you to filter.
Step 3: Choose Files and Store to Computer
Check the files you want to backup and click Recover button. The selected files will be backed up to computer in .txt, .xls, .xml,.jpg, .png file.
Not so complicated, right? Your precious photos, videos, messages, and other data have been successfully backed up to computer. You can preview the data and restore them to your device whenever you need.