How to Backup iPhone Data without iTunes or iCloud
Nowadays iPhone is not only a device for receiving calls and messages, we use it for fun and work every day. Your iPhone houses all the important data with limited storage. It is really a disaster should you delete your photos, messages or contacts inadvertently. Therefore it is crucial to create a full iPhone backup. iTunes and iCloud are two backup choices we usually use. Here we demonstrate a quick way to backup iPhone data without iTunes or iCloud using iCareFone.
- Part 1: Tenorshare iCareFone Backup Highlights
- Part 2: How to Backup iPhone Data to Computer without iTunes or iCloud
Part 1: Tenorshare iCareFone Backup Highlights
- Create a full backup for all iPhone data which iTunes cannot achieve such as Whatsapp data, Viber Messages/Calls, Tango Messages, and more.
- Support to backup iPhone data selectively and freely.
- Keep all backups on computer so that you can restore from specific backup point; while iTunes only sync and store the latest backup.
- iCloud only provides limited 5 GB free storage, whereas this iPhone backup tool has no limitation as long as your computer hard drive has enough space.
- Secure and never leak your photos.
- Support backing up all iOS devices: iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/SE/6s/6s Plus, iPhone 5s earlier, iPad and iPod.
Part 2: How to Backup iPhone Data to Computer without iTunes or iCloud
Firstly you need to download and install iPhone Data Recovery to your computer from following URL. If you are a Mac OS X user, please download Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac.
Connect iPhone to Computer for Ready: Unlock your device to trust the computer. Select Backup & Restore from the top menu.
Select Files to Backup: Choose the files you want to backup. By default all files will be checked. You can also selectively backup the files you need. Then click Backup button to start. Usually this process will take for a few minutes.
Backup Finished: When the backup process is finished, you can click View Backup Data to see if the files you've selected are backed up. The backup file is stored on your computer where you defined on the Backup & Restore page.
Video Guide: Back Up iPhone/iPad on macOS Catalina 2020
Not so complicated, right? Your precious photos, videos, messages, and other data have been successfully backed up to computer. You can preview the data and restore them to your device whenever you need. Except for the backup feature, iCareFone provides you more with data transfer, data restore and system repair features. Just download it and start up with a easier iPhone/iPad/iPod life.