Top Ways for iPhone Pink Screen of Death [iPhone 13 & iOS 15.1]
I use iPhone 13 pro for a two day and the screen turns pink for a few seconds and then reloads. It happens all the time, so I can't use my iPhone. Why?"
-- From discussions.apple.com
We are sure you might have experienced many iPhone issues, but the iPhone 13 pink screen problem is something new. Many users complained that their iPhone screen turned pink after the iOS 15 update or on their just-bought iPhone 13. In this article, we will guide you on how to fix the iPhone pink screen problem without following any complicated steps.
Part 1: When Did You Face iPhone Pink Screen of Death
There can be many reasons why your iPhone suddenly turns pink and we have pointed out the common reasons. Let’s list some of them before finding the solutions.
- Don't update the iPhone to the latest iOS version.
- You iPhone system might have some problems.
- The phone screen is faulty. And there might be a hardware issue or glitch of your iPhone.
- For no specific reason, the iPhone screen suddenly went pink.
Part 2: Top 3 Ways to Fix iPhone Pink Screen iPhone 13
No matter what the cause is, you must be upset about this problem and want to fix it right away. In this section, we will explain three different ways that you can use to solve iPhone pink screen or purple screen. Without wasting any time, let's discuss these methods one by one.
- 1. Force Restart iPhone to Fix iPhone Pink Screen
- 2. Repair with ReiBoot for iPhone Pink Screen
- 3. Restore with Recovery Mode for iPhone Pink Screen
1. Force Restart iPhone to Fix iPhone Pink Screen
Facing iPhone pink screen of death, the first solution we have is to force restart the iPhone. This method is simple and can fix many iPhone issues in most situations. Follow different steps for different devices.
iPhone 13 or iPhone 12/11/X/8:
- Press and release volume up and then volume down button.
- Now, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Once your iPhone is turned on, check the screen.
iPhone 7/7 Plus:
- Press and hold the volume down and power button at the same time.
- Then release when you get the Apple logo on the screen.
iPhone 6s or iPhone SE:
- Press and hold the power and home button at the same time. When you see the Apple logo, release both the buttons.
2. Repair with ReiBoot for iPhone Pink Screen
Sometimes the iPhone Pink Screen of Death issue is difficult to fix even after force restarting your iPhone. For example, some iPhone users face that their iPhone turns pink and keeps restarting. In this case, you can Tenorshare ReiBoot because it is an ideal software and fixes over 150+ iPhone system issues in no time.
Even new iPhone 13 can't avoid stuck problems, such as getting stuck in the loding screen or having a black/white/pink/purple screen. That's why ReiBoot was designed. Let’s discuss the detailed steps of this software.
Download and install ReiBoot on your computer at first. It supports both Windows PC and Mac.
Once it is launched, connect your device and click the “Start” option.
You will see two options on the screen; click the "Standard Repair" to easily fix the issues without data loss.
Now, download the firmware package. Wait for it to finish.
Click the “Start Standard Repair” option. Once the process is finished, iPhone 13 will restart automatically, and the iPhone pink screen issue will be fixed.
3. Restore with Recovery Mode for iPhone Pink Screen
Users can fix the iPhone problem by sending the device in recovery mode. This procedure is simple, but you might lose all your data which can be frustrating. In case you still want to try this method, follow the steps below.
Fisrt of all, don’t forget to put your device into recovery mode:
Quickly press and release the Volume up button. And then the Volume down button.
Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo shows.
- Connect your iPhone with a PC and run iTunes, wait for a while until iTunes detects your device.
Then you will see a message on your screen. Click on Restore to restore your device.
Restoring your iPhone with recovery mode will hopefully fix pink screen iPhone 13, but as mentioned above, you will have to face data loss. Hence, we recommend you should create a backup file before trying this procedure.
These were the top three fixes that you can try to solve the pink screen issue. You can also download Tenorshare ReiBoot to solve the iPhone Pink Screen of Death problem without losing data. However, make sure that these ways won't work if you have a hardware issue. So, we will recommend contacting Apple Support in this case.