Top 3 Ways to Recover Screenshots on iPhone and iPad
Taking screenshots on the iPhone makes it easier to share anecdotes and new things with friends. Actually, this kind of image is not that important to us and most people used to delete screenshots from iPhone right after sharing. However, sometimes you may want to retrieve those pictures due to mistaken deletion but only find out it's not that easy.
Normally you are allowed to recover iPhone screenshots from recently deleted folder, but it will be impossible after the 30 days expiration. iTunes is also a way to go, but will erase the current data. To get all the screen captures back on iPhone without losing any data, we sincerely recommend Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery - the best iPhone screenshots recovery tool. Free download this software to get back your precious data right now.
- Part 1: Retrieve Deleted Screenshots on iPhone and iPad Directly without Backup
- Part 2: Recover Deleted Photos from iTunes Backup
- Part 3: Extract Deleted Screen Capture from iCloud Backup
Part 1: Retrieve Deleted Screenshots on iPhone and iPad Directly without Backup
Normally when you delete data on your device, it's not gone permanently. Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery is able to scan all the files and restore deleted screenshots from iPhone directly. Below is the detailed steps on how to retrieve deleted screesnhots from iPhone directly.
- Connect your iPhone to computer or Mac and run the software. When it detects iDevice, click "Start Scan" to scan all the files. You are allowed to select the data type "Photos" to scan, which will save you a lot of time.
- All the scanned results will be listed out after scanning. Find out the deleted screen capture in the "Photos" category. Click "Recover" to save it in computer or Mac.
Part 2: Recover Deleted Photos from iTunes Backup
If you have backed up your iPhone or iPad with iTunes before, then all the deleted screenshots can be extracted from iTunes backup files by Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery with simple 3 steps.
- Run software then choose "Recover from iTunes Backup Files" in the main interface, select the target backup and press "Start Scan" to scan files within it.
- After scanned, you can preview all the data in the backup, including exited ones and deleted ones. Choose those you need and get the pictures recovered easily.
Part 3: Extract Deleted Screen Capture from iCloud Backup
For those who are used to backing up their device in iCloud, Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery also is a suitable choice to extract deleted screen scptures from iCloud backup. Here are the detailed steps:
- After open UltData on your computer or Mac, then switch to "Recover from iCloud Backup File" and sign in your iCloud account. You'll see a list of backups, choose the one you need and download it to computer
- The program will scan the backup automatically after downloading. From here, you can preview all the files, choose the one you need and click "Recover" to get them back.
By far, you must have known how to retrieve deleted screenshots on iPhone clearly. UltData provides 3 different ways to recover deleted screenshots on your iPhone. Besides, Ultdata can recover deleted messages, WhatsApp messages, contacts, App data from iPhone/iPad directly, or from iTunes backup and iCloud backup. If you have other problems or better solutions, please share them by commenting below.