How to Solve Apple TV Stuck on Computer and Settings Screen
When operating an appliance as costly as your Apple TV, the last thing you want to expect is finding it not working or get stuck unexpectedly. For instance, if you want to access your Netflix, YouTube, Hulu etc., and your Apple TV won’t leave computers and settings, it can be quite frustrating. Luckily there are solutions to help fix Apple TV 4K/4/3/2 stuck on home sharing settings without taking too much time.
How Did I Fix Apple TV Only Shows Computer and Settings
Apple TV only has computer and settings screen, what to do? Fortunately for us, a handy tool called Tenorshare ReiBoot is able to help. This remarkable program can repair the corrupted tvOS software on your Apple TV 4K/4/3 and earlier device in minutes. Below steps will show you how to use ReiBoot if your Apple TV won’t go past computers and settings screen.
- Step 1: Download and install ReiBoot on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect your Apple device to your computer by USB-C cable or Micro-USB cable.
- Step 3: Click Fix All iOS Stuck when your ATV is detected and follow the instructions to download newest tvOS firmware.
- Step 4: Give your device time to complete downloading and repairing process. Once it completes, your Apple TV should reboot and go back to normal.
If you are in need of further guidance and information you should definitely review the easy to follow video to fix Apple TV stuck issues.
Other Possible Solutions to Fix Apple TV Stuck on Computer Settings Screen
There are some common methods for troubleshooting:
- 1) Restart your Apple TV using remote
Hold down the TV and Menu button till the light flashes. If it’s an aluminum or white remote, replace the TV button with down button. Wait for a while and restart your Apple TV.
- 2) Restore with iTunes
You can also connect your Apple TV with iTunes and restore it. If iTunes won’t recognize your device, use ReiBoot instead.
- 3) Contact Apple support center
If you have done everything and Apple TV still gets stuck on Settings screen, contact Apple help center and ask for professional assistance.
Hope you can successfully repair your Apple TV by following above methods. Should you have any concerns or problems, feel free to let us know in below comment.
- 2 Ways to Put iPhone 7/7 Plus into Recovery Mode
- Top 5 Ways to Fix iMessage Not Working on iPhone 7/7 Plus/6
- Best Solution to Fix Apple TV Stuck on Home Sharing Screen
- Fixing Apple TV Stuck in Sign In Loop
- How to Fix Apple TV Stuck on Apple Logo Light Blinking
- How to Downgrade Apple TV 4K from Beta
- How to Fix Apple TV An Error Occurred Loading This Content