[Solved] How to Fix iCloud Restore Stuck on Estimating Time Remaining - iOS 13 Supported
"I'm trying to restore my iPhone 6s from a previous iCloud back up, not the latest one and it's been stuck for a while now. Just says 'time remaining: estimating...'"
During the process when you want to restore data from iCloud, have you ever meet with same problem as users described above? For that iOS 13/12/11 is now established, many users choose to update and get their iCloud data restored, the iCloud restore stuck on estimating time remaining become even more common. Luckily, in this article we will guide you to know the most comprehensive methods to fix the problem.
Solution 1: Change Settings of iCloud to Fix iCloud Restore Stuck
In most of the case, the stuck of iCloud restore is caused by an unstable Wi-Fi or incorrect Apple ID, thus you may refer to the follow steps to stop iCloud restore first.
- For iOS 9 users, go to, Settings >> iCloud >> Backup >> Stop Restoring iPhone.
- For iOS 10 or later, go to, Settings >> User's Apple ID >> iCloud >> Bakcup >> Stop Restoring iPhone.
- You then are required to confirm whether to stop the process, just choose "Stop".
By this way, users can manually stop estimating time remaining issue of iCloud restore, after that we suggest users to factory reset your iPhone/iPad/iPod and restore your iOS device from iCloud.
Solution 2: Try Alternative Software to Restore from iCloud
For users who have tried times but still find iCloud restoring from backup stuck at time remaining, we here suggest you to get help from some alternative software to let you be able to restore data from iCloud backup.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, the world's best iOS data recovery tool, which supports to recover data from iOS device, iTunes backup as well as iCloud backup. This life saver will make the restore process even easy for users to operate and without any data loss.
- After download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your PC/Mac, connect your iPhone X/8/7/7 Plus or other iOS device with computer and select "Recover from iCloud Backup Files".
- After enter your Apple ID and password you will see all the iCloud backup files display in the list. Pick up one you need and click "Next". Before download the iCloud backup file, you are allowed to select the file types as you want.
- After download the iCloud backup file, you then can preview and choose your target files to be recovered or get all data recovered.
In the way, you will never meet restore from iCloud stuck time remaining estimating problem. And during the process iPhone Data Recovery will ensure the safety of the data in your current iOS device.
That's all about how to fix iCloud restore stuck on estimating time remaining, if you get into this trouble again, don't hesitate come to us.