3 Best Samsung Data Recovery Software of 2020
Samsung smartphones, premium or otherwise, are one of the most popular smartphone brands in the world. Losing data on your Samsung device is common. Accidents, unsuccessful installing of custom ROM, hardware and software malfunctions and factory resets are some of the main causes of data loss. You can take advantage of a data recovery tool to recover what you lost from your Samsung Galaxy Note 9/8/7,GalaxyS9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S7edge. Below is a list, complete with the advantages and disadvantages of each of the top three Samsung data recovery software to help you get a hold of your lost messages, photos, music, videos and contacts in 2019.
1: Tenorshare Samsung Data Recovery
Tenorshare UltData for Android - Samsung Data Recovery is undoubtedly the best data recovery software for Samsung devices. With it, you are able to recover accidentally lost photos, contacts, messages due to root and OS error during a software update, deletion or formatting.
- Simple, beautiful and intuitive user interface.
- Recover files lost under a host of different circumstances such as data lost after rooting, restoring to factory settings, malware attack, OS error during software update etc.
- Support recovery of over eight file types such as contacts, multimedia, messages, apps, email, call history, photos etc.
- Scan your device using a USB cable or Wi-Fi thus offering unparalleled flexibility.
- Supports all Samsung phones and tablets.
- Supports Android 9.0/8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 and earlier.
How to Use UltData for Android - Samsung Data Recovery to Recovery Data from Samsung Phone
Follow the below steps to recover data from your Samsung device:
Step 1: Download, install and launch Tenorshare UltData for Android.
Step 2: Select feature "Recover All Data" and connect your Samsung phone or tablet using a USB cable.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging. This allows you to turn on USB storage.
Note: Samsung devices that run on Android 4.2 and later choose Settings > About Devices > select “Build Number” for 7 times. Navigate back to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
Android 3.0 to 4.1 Settings > Developer options > USB debugging. Then turn on USB storage by choosing Settings > Wireless and Network > USB utilities > Connect Storage to PC > Turn on USB storage.
Android 2.3 or earlier enable USB debugging by choosing Settings > Development > USB debugging > Notifications > choose USB connected > tap “Turn on USB storage”.
Step 4: Scan and select files you wish to recover after USB debugging is successful..
Step 5: Save all recovered files on your computer.
2. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
Available for both Mac and PC, Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery allows you to recover lost text messages, WhatsApp messages videos, audio, call logs among others.
- Simple and easy to use user interface.
- Allows recovery of data from both internal memory and the external SD card.
- Swift scan time.
- Preview files you wish to recover.
- Back up files directly to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- For full functionality and capabilities, you have to purchase the full version.
Recuva is one of the best SD card recovery software for Android with which Samsung users can restore pictures, music, emails, videos, documents etc.
- Compatibility with all Windows versions.
- Simple to use.
- Swift and efficient recovery process.
- It’s free.
- Lacks support for certain file types.
- May not support all Samsung devices.
There are several Android data recovery software out there, but none comes close to Tenorshare UltData for Android suit. It is tailor-made specifically for Samsung devices, is simple to use and offers value for money with its great functionality. Look no further.