Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery Free Download 2021
Accidently deleted pictures, videos, messages or other data from Samsung Galaxy? There are many reasons for data loss but since your deleted data are not overwritten by new data Samsung Galaxy data recovery is still possible. Here we will introduce a method to free recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy as well as messages, contacts, WhatsApp, etc. without any restrictions.
- Part 1. The Best Samsung Mobile Data Recovery Software Free Download 2021
- Part 2. Other Free Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery Solutions You Can’t Miss
Part 1. The Best Samsung Mobile Data Recovery Software Free Download 2021
Samsung Galaxy data recovery is not something difficult, if you get the right solution. Here we highly recommended Tenorshare Samsung data recovery – Tenorshare UltData for Android, an expert in retrieving lost files including WhatsApp messages, videos, photos, documents, contacts, text messages, and call log from Samsung S20, S10, S9, S8, S7, S6. S5, etc. makes Samsung Galaxy data recovery very easy.
What Can Tenorshare Samsung Data Recovery Do?
As the best Samsung Data Recovery software in 2021, you can do a lot of things with UltData for Android:
- Recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy without root
- Restore WhatsApp messages from Samsung without backup
- Recover videos, contacts, messages, call history, audios and all you need from Samsung phone
- Preview recoverable files to make sure you can get deleted files back
- Supports all the Samsung series including the latest Samsung S20
- Does not require any technical knowledge to use
How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy with UltData for Android?
At first, free download this software and install it on your computer. Below we Samsung photo recovery for example.
Launch the software. From the main interface, select Recover Lost Data feature.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy with the computer via a USB cable. Follow the onscreen instruction to enable USB debugging on your Android phone.
Select the files types and click on "Next" to scan your Galaxy.
Check the items to retrieve from catalog like Contacts, Call, Messages, Photos, WhatsApp. Then click Recover.
This is how to recover deleted photos from Galaxy S5 free? Within a few clicks, you can easily recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy S5 and other Samsung series.
Part 2. Other Free Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery Solutions You Can’t Miss
How to recover deleted photos from Galaxy S4 free? If you are looking for Samsung galaxy photo recovery free solutions, here are some solutions for your reference.
1. from the Recycle Bin
On Samsung device, you have a Recycle Bin which keeps your deleted photos and videos for up to 15 days.
- Tap Gallery app on your phone.
- On the top right corner, tap the three dots and select Settings.
Select the Recycle Bin from the dropdown menu and you will see all your deleted photos.
2. from Samsung Cloud
On Samsung Galaxy, you can use a Cloud Service to back up pictures, videos, music, documents, etc. If you accidentally delete a file on your phone, don't panic, you can easily download the file again from Samsung cloud. Below is about how to backup and recover deleted files from phone memory Samsung using Samsung Cloud.
Steps to Backup Data to Samsung Cloud:
- From Settings, tap your Accounts and backup, and then tap Samsung Cloud.
- Tap Back up data.
- Select the data you'd like to back up, and then tap Back up.
Tap Done when it's finished syncing.
Steps to Restore Data from Samsung Cloud:
- From Settings, tap Accounts and backup.
- Select Backup and restore and then select Restore data.
Select your device, select the content you want to restore, and hit Restore.
These 2 parts are sort of essential in how to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy for free. Performing Samsung data recovery is quick and easy with Tenorshare UltData for Android. Remember to use Samsung Cloud to make backups of all your data from now on to avoid any further data loss.