iTunes Backup Password Recovery to iPhone, iPad and iPod
Lost password to iPhone backup? iTunes asks for a password to unlock encrypted backup that you never set? As we know, iTunes backup is very useful to us when iPhone, iPad or iPod lost data. But we also know that it is troublesome if we lost iTunes backup password. And we are here to share a quick tutorial on iTunes backup password recovery.
3 Situations: You Need to Recover iTunes Backup Password
- Forgot the password to unlock iTunes backup.
- iTunes won't recognize the password although you are sure the password you typed is correct.
- You never set a password but iTunes keeps asking you to type one.
Solutions: iTunes Backup Password Recovery Windows
In this article, we mainly solve the problem that you forgot iPhone/iPad/iPod backup password Windows. To achieve this, you need to install iTunes backup password recovery tool on your Windows where your backup is located at first.
- Step 1. Launch the tool and click "Add" in the main interface of it to import iTunes backup files on the computer.
- Step 2. Find the encrypted backup that you wanted and double-click on it.
- Step 3. Select one password crack type from Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
- Step 4. Click on "Start". Within a while, your iTunes backup password will display.
Except for iPhone backup password recovery, you can also move on to remove the password (download pro version of this iTunes encrypted backup password recovery tool), which is highly recommended when the password can't be recognized by iTunes.
Besides, what you should know is that this tool supports to recover password for all iTunes including the latest iTunes 12 and various iPhone, iPad and iPod such as iPhone 6/6 +, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s/4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPod touch, iPod nano, etc.