- Recover from iOS Device
- Recover from iTunes Backup Files
- Recover from iCloud Backup Files
- Repair Operating System
- Backup & Restore Social App
- Enter Recovery Mode
- Exit Recovery Mode
- Fix iOS System
- Factory Reset iPhone
- ReiBoot for Android
- About ReiBoot for Android
- One-Click to Enter Android Fastboot Mode
- One-Click to Exit Android Fastboot Mode
- One-Click to Enter Android Recovery Mode
- Exit Android Recovery Mode
- One-click to Enter Download Mode
- One-click to Exit Download Mode
- Repair Android System
- Clear Android System Cache
- iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer
- Transfer WhatsApp between iPhone and Android
- Backup & Restore Social Apps on iOS/Android
- Transfer Device Media to iTunes
- Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- One-click Export Photos to PC
- Backup & Restore
- iPhone System Repair
- 4uKey - Password Manager
- UltData - Windows/Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Windows Data
- Recover Mac Data
- Recover Data from Crashed System(Mac Only)
- UltData for Android
- Recover Lost Photos without Root
- Recover WhatsApp Data
- Recover Lost Data from Android
- TunesCare for Mac
- 4uKey - iTunes Backup
- Retrieve iTunes Backup Password
- Remove Backup Encryption Settings
- Remove Screen Time Passcode
- 4uKey for Android
- Bypass Android Lock Screen
- Remove Google Account from Samsung
- Windows Rescure
- Password & Key Recovery
- Data Recovery
- Disk Tools
- 1. Create a Bootable Disk
- 2: Boot Your PC from the Bootable Disk
- 3: Clone Entire Disk
- 4: Clone One Partition
- 5: Back up Disk
- 6. Back up Partition
- 7. Restore Disk
- 8. Restore Partition
- 9. Create a Partition
- 10. Format a Partition
- 11. Delete a Partition
- 12. Resize a Partition
- 13. Wipe a Partition
- 14. Wipe Specific Folders
- 15. Wipe Files
- How to Boot from CD/USB?
- How to Boot from USB in UEFI BIOS?
How to Remove Backup Encryption Settings
Tenorshare 4uKey - iTunes Backup is an outstanding iTunes backup encryption settings removal tool, which is capable of removing the iTunes backup encryption settings in only one click without losing your backups. Now follow the detailed tutorial to get rid of the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch's backup encryption settings.
Step 1: Get 4uKey - iTunes Backup on PC or Mac
First and foremost, get Tenorshare 4uKey - iTunes Backup downloaded on PC or Mac, then launch it after download completed. There are three options provided on the main interface. Select "Remove Backup Encryption Settings" to proceed.
After that, use the USB cable that comes with your iOS device to connect iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to computer.
Tap on trust this computer on it if it is the first time to connect your device to the Windows/Mac. Type the passcode to unlock your device if there it is.
Then your device will be connected successfully.
Step 2: Click Button "Start"
Then hit the Start button to start removing the backup encryption settings. It will take a few seconds during this process.
Step 3: Remove Backup Encryption Successfully
After that, the backup encryption settings will be removed successfully.