Top 2 iOS Data Recovery Tools 2023
Losing data on your iPhone is a common occurrence. Accidents, theft, jailbreaks, hardware and software malfunctions and factory resets are just but a few causes of data loss. iPhone users who don’t regularly back up their data and aren’t privy to iOS data recovery tools panic after losing their data. Below is a list, complete with the advantages and disadvantages of each of the top three iOS data recovery tools to help you get a hold of your lost messages, photos, music, videos and contacts in 2018. All of the iOS recovery options listed below fix issues such as white screen and freezing at recovery mode among other common problems.
1. UltData – Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery ranks top of the list of top iOS Data recovery software for its ease of use, attractive user interface and great functionality. In addition to the regular file types such as photos, music and contacts, iPhone Data Recovery offers you the option of recovering your call and safari history, SMS messages, and voice mail. And these are just a tip of the iceberg: up to 25 data types can be recovered. Additionally, it you can view your iTunes backups for free on both PC and Mac platforms.
- Seamless integration with Apple native applications means you can restore data from your iTunes and iCloud backup and on your iOS device.
- Data from all generations of iPhones after the 5s, the iPad and iPod touch can be retrieved by iPhone Data Recovery.
- Preview files you want to restore before restoring them on your device.
- Supports iOS 9 through to 11.2/11.1/11.
- Fast scanning and data analysis time.
- Support to recover WhatsApp, Wechat, iBooks and Facebook Messenger data.
- Money back guarantee safety net within 30 days.
- For full recovery, a user needs to upgrade to the Pro version.
D-Back comes in second for reasons beyond its simple flat design that makes it easy to navigate through its already simple user interface. Besides the three modes that Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery offers, 22 file types can be recovered on D-Back through Smart Recovery.
- A simple 3-step process for data recovery can be used even by beginners.
- Support for iOS 11 and all iPhones from iPhone 4 through to 8/8 Plus.
- Preview before recovery.
- Recovery issues with iCloud.
- Slow scanning speeds.
- Limited functionality in the trial version.
Any popular iOS data recovery software must be user-friendly with regards to design, navigation and ease of use. Secondly, users should be able to recover as many data types as possible. Additional features such as WhatsApp data recovery come in handy. Quick scans and data analysis plus a preview feature that allows users to select data they wish to recover are not optional.
Look for compatibility since not all iOS recovery tools will work with your iPhone model though a great one should allow for backward compatibility. Anything from the iPhone 4s and later should be good enough. There should be at least three options for recovery: through iTunes, iCloud and on the device itself. Any extra recovery option is welcome.
All of the software solutions outlined above should help you recover your lost data.